Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019: Madurai Kamaraj University is one of the best University in India. It was established in the year 1966. The Madurai Kamaraj main campus is located in Madurai district of Tamil Nadu. It is recognized by the UGC. In addition to its affiliated colleges, it also has 24 autonomous colleges, 14 aided colleges, 33 self-financing colleges, 6 constituent colleges and one University College. The University offers various courses in the various departments such as Arts, Biotechnology, Economics, Chemistry, Physics, Education and several others. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate from MKU University or any other recognized University. Candidates having M.Phil. degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks are also eligible to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019.
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 மதுரை காமராஜ் பல்கலைக்கழகம் Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
- 1.4 How To Apply For Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019
- 1.5 Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Admission
- 1.6 Madurai Kamaraj University Allocation of Candidates
The Madurai Kamaraj University offers a Ph.D. program in various disciplines of Science and Social Science under UGC Non-NET fellowship scheme. Madurai Kamaraj University offers courses to the candidates including 41 postgraduate, 35 M.Phil programmes, along with 17 Diploma, P.G Diploma, certificate courses in the various departments. In addition to it, 66 UG and 45 PG courses are offered in the affiliated Colleges. Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 is done through marks secured in a postgraduate program with at least 55% aggregate. For SC, ST students, 50% aggregate is required. Madurai Kamaraj University offers PG Courses in various disciplines. They are Master of Arts (M.A.), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Application (MCA), Master of Commerce (M.Com.) and Master of Science (M.Sc.). Madurai Kamaraj University, provides the Maternity Leave, Child Care Leave once in the entire duration of M.Phil, Ph.D. for up to 240 days to the women candidates. For more updates keep on visiting our site sarkarirecruitment.com.
Students who are more excited to study in Madurai Kamaraj University they have to look at Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 information. Candidates must fill the application form before the end date that is 16th March 2018. There is a less time to fill the application. Hurry up and get the complete Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 details with the help of this article. Every year a huge number of students are participating in the Madurai Kamaraj University Entrance Exam. This year also the MKU has planning to conduct the admissions for Ph.D. Those who want to get a seat in Madurai Kamaraj University they have to clear the entrance exam. Candidates who met with eligibility criteria they can use this chance. Only register candidates are considered for the Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Entrance Exam. Interested students can apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 in offline mode. Without wasting your time check this entire section for to know further process. Follow our website SarkariRecruitment.com regularly and get more details.
மதுரை காமராஜ் பல்கலைக்கழகம் Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Last Date To Submit Application||16th March 2018|
Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Madurai Kamaraj University offers two types of Ph.D. which are full time and part time. Aspirants who are interested to apply for Ph.D. (Biotechnology), Ph.D. (Chemistry) & Ph.D. (Physics) must check the eligibility criteria. Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree to register for Ph.D. under 10+2+3+2 pattern in any discipline with 50% aggregate. Candidate must have to work for a minimum period of 3 years as a research scholar for full time course. For part time – If a candidate is selected under this scheme, he/she shall be permitted to continue research as full time in research scholar department.
Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 is done on the basis of their marks secured in the entrance exam and Interview process which is conducted by the University. The contenders who have passed the M.Phil course will be selected on the basis of the interview conducted by their respective research department.
How To Apply For Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019
Are you willing to join in M.Phil, Ph.D. in Arts, M.Phil, Ph.D. in Science & M.Phil, Ph.D. in Commerce courses must fill the application form Madurai Kamaraj University by visiting the official website. For applying to Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019, the candidate should follow the given guidelines.
- Candidate should fill the application form available on the Madurai Kamaraj University website.
- Send the filled application form along with the registration fee and relevant certificates.
- Registration fees should be submitted through DD only.
- Students should write their name, complete address, and course for which they applied in Block letters on the reverse side of the DD.
- If candidate want to apply for more than one course they have to fill a separate application form.
- Send the application form along with Photocopies of all the certificates to the mentioned address.
Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Admission
The Madurai Kamaraj University decided to give admissions for M.Phil, Ph.D. students through an Entrance Test conducted by the University. The admissions will be made once in a year. The candidates for Ph.D. will be appointed under Full-Time, PartTime mode.
Madurai Kamaraj University Allocation of Candidates
The Madurai Kamaraj University Board will allot the seat to the candidates based on the rank and specific area of research. After the selection process is over, the consolidated list of selected and admitted candidates in each Department, Research Centre, shall be sent to the University for final approval.
- Along with the application form, candidates have to submit latest photocopies.
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate.
- +2 marks statement.
- SSLC, HSE mark statement.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Certificate of Physically Challenged.
- U.G, P.G. Degree Marks statement.
- SC, ST candidates are exempted from the payment of Registration Fee for only one course.
- Community certificate.
- Sports Certificate.
- Income Certificate obtained 3 months prior to the date of advertisement.
- Two self-addressed stamped (Rs.10/-) envelope.
Madurai Kamaraj University
Madurai 625 021.
Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
Get the complete details from the above section and submit the Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 before the last date. Applied candidates can attend for Madurai Kamaraj University Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Entrance Exam on specified dates. For more updates stay tuned to this web page.