Manipur University JRF, Technical Assistant Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Manipur University JRF, Technical Assistant Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Manipur University Profile :
- 1.1.1 Manipur University JRF, Technical Assistant vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Manipur University JRF, Technical Assistant recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Manipur University JRF, Technical Assistant recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Manipur University JRF, Technical Assistant
- 1.1.5 Official Link : Click Here
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Manipur University Profile :
Welcome to the Government Jobs in Manipur post, this posts is written for the people who are looking for the Latest Vacancies in Manipur. Here you can get Government Jobs notifications or updates in Manipur for 12th Pass, Government Jobs notifications or updates in Manipur for Engineers and other jobs. State Government of Manipur provides opportunities for all types of job seekers by releasing Recruitment Notifications Periodically.Candidates who are waiting for latest Manipur State Govt jobs can check all types of job notifications on our website. Here is the important news for the candidates who are looking for government jobs in Manipur .Manipur University has issued the notification for JRF, Technical Assistant and these vacancies are present in various departments. Manipur University has released the vacant posts of JRF, Technical Assistant and welcoming application from all interested and eligible aspirants. You can get daily updates of latest upcoming job notifications through this post.The aspirants who satisfy the eligibility criteria of Manipur University JRF, Technical Assistant Jobs should apply before the last date.For the convenience of the candidates we are providing the official link of the Manipur University JRF, Technical Assistant recruitment.
Manipur University Profile :
Manipur University was established on 5 June 1980, under the Manipur University Act 1980 (Manipur Act 8 of 1980), as a teaching cum-affiliating university at Imphal with territorial jurisdiction over the state of Manipur. It was converted into a Central University w.e.f. 13 October 2005. The Manipur University Act No.54 of 2005 received the assent of the president on 28 December 2005.
The university is in Canchipur, about 7 km from Imphal, the capital city of Manipur, India. The campus is spread over an area of 287 acres (1.16 km2) in historic Canchipur, the old palace of the kingdom of Manipur. The Langthabal Palace (Konung) was established by Maharaja Gambhir Singh in 1827 (October) just after the liberation of Manipur from Burmese occupation. Maharaja Gambhir Singh took his last breath in Canchipur.
Manipur University JRF, Technical Assistant vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Manipur University|
|Post Name(s)||JRF, Technical Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Manipur University JRF, Technical Assistant recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must be a Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline and min 5 yrs experience.
- Junior Research Fellow : Candidate must be a M.Sc. Degree in Physics
- Technical Assistant : Candidate must be a B.Sc. Degree with Physics
Manipur University JRF, Technical Assistant recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Manipur University JRF, Technical Assistant
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
Official Link : Click Here
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.