Students who want to get an admission to Mewar University they can check this page and apply for Mewar University Admission 2018-2019. The Mewar University is inviting application forms to provide admissions in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses. So, interested candidates can refer this page and check the Mewar University Admission 2018-2019 Process Details, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply Steps are clearly mentioned in the below section. So, we suggest all the candidates who are interested to take a part in Mewar University first download the application form and fill the required details and submit it before 20th April 2018. By visiting, the official website of Mewar University all the students can easily download the application form.
Mewar University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 Mewar University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 Mewar University Admission 2018-2019 Details – www.mewaruniversity.org
- 1.2 Courses Offered By Mewar University
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Mewar University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.4 Mewar University Application Fee
- 1.5 Mewar University Selection Process
- 1.6 Mewar University Important Dates
- 1.7 Mewar University Registration Process
Eligible candidates who want to take an admission in Mewar University they can be reached a right place to check the Mewar University Admission 2018-2019 Process Details. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria details and then fill the Mewar University Application Form. The basis on the marks scored in the Mewar University Entrance Exam the MU will provide the admissions. Refer this page and start filling the application form through online mode. The Mewar University offers Business & Management Studies, Mass Communication & Media, Engineering, Science, IT & Software, Accounting & Commerce, Medicine & Health Sciences, Law, and Teaching & Education. Follow the below given steps and apply for Mewar University Registration Process. Visit the official website of Mewar University and check information about Mewar University Admissions. For the session of 2018-2019, the MU is inviting application forms. Moreover, after filling the application form it is mandatory to upload a required documents. For more information, students can visit our website SarkariRecruitment.com regularly. Grab the complete details from this page.
Students can check undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), and doctorate (Ph.D.) courses offer in disciplines such as Accounting & Commerce, Science, Engineering, Business & Management Studies, IT & Software, Medicine & Health Sciences, Law, Mass Communication & Media, and Teaching & Education. for the brilliant candidates. In this page, we are providing details regarding Mewar University Admission 2018-2019. Aspirants can check this details and apply before the last date. The Mewar University will accept the application forms before the ending date. Candidates can apply the form before the last date that is 20th April 2018. Without knowing a proper information you cannot register for Mewar University. To help the students we gather complete details on the internet and updated here. Students must follow the below schedule and register for UG and PG courses. In the below of the page, aspirants can check Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process details. Students who score minimum marks in the Mewar University Entrance Exam they are eligible to take an admission in Mewar University. In this section, we covered complete details on Mewar University Admission process.
Mewar University Admission 2018-2019 Details – www.mewaruniversity.org
|Name of the University||Mewar University|
|University Type||Private University|
|Last Date||20th January 2018|
|PG Courses||MTech, MA, MSW, LLM, MBA, MCom, MSc|
|UG Courses||BTech, BE, BA, LLB, BPharm, BPT, BBTM|
Courses Offered By Mewar University
- Computer / System Studies
- Post Graduate Research Integrated (PGRI) Programme
- M.Phil and Ph.D. Programme
- Mass & Media Communication
- Science & Technology (M.Sc / M.Phil)
- Engineering & Technology
- Management & Commerce
- Humanities Social Sciences & Fine Arts (M.A / M.Phil)
- Legal Studies
- Education and Psychology
- Management & Commerce
- Paramedical Sciences
- Computer and System Studies
- Science & Technology
- Humanities, Social Sciences & Fine Arts
- Legal Studies
- Engineering and Technology
- Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences
- Mass & Media Communication
- PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism
- DMLT (Histopathology, Bio-Chemistry)
- PG Diploma in Mass Communication
- Diploma in Pharmacy (DPharm)
- Diploma (CS, CIVIL, EE, ECE, MECH)
Eligibility Criteria For Mewar University Admission 2018-2019
For UG Courses
- B.Tech: Students must have 10+2 with 50% marks or equivalent grades.
- B.E.: Candidates should have 50% marks and 3 years diploma in Engg.
- B.A: Applicants must be passed 10+2 with 45% marks in any discipline or equivalent grades.
- B.Ed: Students must graduate with 50% marks or equivalent grades.
- B.Pharma: Candidates must have 50% marks in 10+2 with PCM/PCB
- BMLT: Students need to possess 10+2
- BBA: Aspirants must have minimum 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent grades.
- B.Com (Hons): Candidates must have 10+2 (Com.) with min 50% marks.
For PG Courses
- M.Tech: Students must complete B.Tech/ M.Sc./ BE at least 45% marks or equivalent grades in relevant discipline.
- M.A: Candidates must complete their graduation in relevant discipline with 45% marks.
- MBA: Candidates must be done their Graduation in any discipline with 60% marks.
- M.Com: Students must complete their graduation in Commerce with 50% marks.
- M.Phil: Must have PG in any relevant discipline with 55% marks.
- Ph.D.: Students must complete their Master’s degree.
For Diploma Courses
- UG Diploma And Integrated Diploma: Candidates must pass minimum 50% marks in the 10th exams.
- PG Diploma: Students must possess their L.L.B. with 50% marks.
Mewar University Application Fee
Students must pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
Mewar University Selection Process
Registered candidates will be selected based on their performance in Entrance Exam score.
Mewar University Important Dates
|UG||MUEE exam||Last date to apply is 20th April 2018|
|PG Courses||Graduation Marks||–|
|MBA||Scores of MUMAT, CAT, RMAT||Last Date is 28th April 2018|
Mewar University Registration Process
- Firstly, all the applicants must refer the official web portal of Mewar University www.mewaruniversity.org.
- Go to the Admission Tab on the home page.
- Download the application form.
- Students must fill the form with the correct information.
- After that enter your email ID to generate the password.
- Pay the application fee.
- Verify the given information and submit the form before the last date.
- At last, candidates can generate the application ID for future reference.
Mewar University Contact Details
NH – 79 Gangrar, Chittorgarh,
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- School Leaving and Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate and Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character and Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- 2 color passport size photos
- Valid scorecard of entrance exam
Mewar University Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
Before filling the registration process students can refer Mewar University Admission 2018-2019 Details from this section. So, candidates can refer the eligibility criteria details and fill the application form. In the above section, you can check mandatory details about Mewar University UG, PG, and Diploma Courses Admissions.