MHA Recruitment 2018
- 1 MHA Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Advertisement 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Post-Wise Vacancies For mha.gov.in Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualification For Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Notification 2018
- 1.4 Age Limit For MHA Openings 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process For MHA Consultant Vacancies 2018
- 1.6 Salary Details For mha.gov.in Consultant Jobs 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee For MHA Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Important Dates
- 1.9 Steps To Apply For MHA Recruitment 2018
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) higher authority had released MHA Recruitment 2018 Notification For 20 Consultant Vacancies. Candidates who are willing to participate in the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Advertisement 2018, they should have to apply on or before 19th December 2018. Here on this page, we had shared all valuable information about the mha.gov.in Consultant Jobs 2018 like selection process, age limit, application fee, vacancy details, pay scale and important dates. So all the job seekers have to read this article carefully and then apply for the गृह मंत्रालय Openings 2018. We heard that there is a heavy competition for MHA Recruitment 2018. So candidates should prepare well for the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Recruitment Process. Moreover, at the end of this page, we had attached the MHA Recruitment 2018Notification.
You Can Also Check: Bagalkot District Court Recruitment
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Advertisement 2018 – Overview
|MHA Recruitment 2018 Notification For 20 Vacancies|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Number of Openings||20 Posts|
|Application Process For Starting Date||19th November 2018|
|Application Process For Ending Date||19th December 2018|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode Of Application||Offline Process|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
You Can Also Check: ASRB Recruitment
Post-Wise Vacancies For mha.gov.in Jobs 2018
Here in this section, we had provided complete details about the Post-Wise Vacancies For mha.gov.in Jobs 2018 in the below table. So aspirants should check those details and apply for the MHA Recruitment 2018 as soon as possible.
Consultant: 20 Posts
|Area Of Work For The Consultant||Number Of Vacancies|
|National Cybercrime Threat Analytics Unit (TAU)||05 Posts|
|National Cybercrime Reporting Portal||02 Posts|
|Platform Of Joint Cybercrime Investigation Team||03 Posts|
|National Cybercrime Forensic Laboratory (NCFL) ecosystem||02 Posts|
|National Cybercrime Training Centre (NCTC)||02 Posts|
|Cybercrime Ecosystem Management Unit||04 Posts|
|National Cyber Research and Innovation Centre||02 Posts|
Educational Qualification For Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Notification 2018
Before going to apply for the MHA Recruitment 2018, candidates need to check the details of educational qualification. Only candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria, they only have a chance to apply for the MHA Recruitment 2018.
a. Any retired officer of any Central Government Ministry/ Department/ CPSU/ CAPF/ Central Autonomous body drawing a salary at a minimum scale of L-10 at the time of superannuation with three-year regular service rendered in that grade.
b. MSc/ BSc in Physics/ Math or M.Tech/ B.Tech/ BE/ or equivalent degree in Electronics/ communication/ IT/ computers or BCA/ MCA with minimum 3 years experience of working in the field of cyber/telecom/ICT domain or experience of the minimum of 5 years in the field of law enforcement.
Age Limit For MHA Openings 2018
Candidates can find the age limit information from this section. Here we had provided Age Limit details in clear explanation for all the categories.
- Maximum Age: 64 Years
Selection Process For MHA Consultant Vacancies 2018
The board members of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) will conduct the selection rounds which was assigned by the organization. The Ministry of Home Affairs will hire suitable, and capable candidates who perform well in the recruitment process. Every candidate who had applied for MHA Recruitment 2018, they must and should have to attend for the selection process.
- Scruting of applications
- Past Experience
- Face to Face Interview
Salary Details For mha.gov.in Consultant Jobs 2018
Candidates who got selected in the MHA Recruitment 2018, they will get the best and impressive salary package from the organization. Selected applicants will get the pay as per the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
Application Fee For MHA Recruitment 2018
Candidates can get the details of application fee from the MHA Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Starting Date Of Application Process: 19th November 2018
- Last Date Of Application Process: 19th December 2018
Steps To Apply For MHA Recruitment 2018
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official site of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) that is mha.gov.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the Notification section which is at top of the home page.
- In that go to vacancies section.
- In that search for the flashing link of MHA Recruitment 2018.
- Download the MHA Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Read the complete details in the MHA Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- After completion reading the details, take the application form in the prescribed proforma.
- Fill the details correctly.
- Verify the info again.
- Send it to the following address.
17-A, North Block, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ground Floor, New Delhi – 110001
To Download MHA Recruitment 2018 Notification and Application Form: Click HERE
Keep Visiting Sarkari Naukri for more fresh updates. Thank You.