Mitsubishi Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Mitsubishi Walk-ins, Mitsubishi Job openings, Mitsubishi Off-campus drive, Mitsubishi Referral drives, Mitsubishi Vacancies, Mitsubishi recruitment, Mitsubishi careers, Mitsubishi Registration Link, Mitsubishi Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Mitsubishi Recruitment 2018.
Mitsubishi Job Openings 201 !!!! Yes, it is very good news for the aspirants whoa re looking for jobs in the automotive field.To fill up the openings with the competent candidates to be absorbed in various positions.Mitsubishi has released a notification to recruit qualified and skilled and experienced contenders for Customer Care Executive, Quality Engineer, Supervisor Executive, Sales Consultant and other posts.For future update keep this page as a bookmark for regular updates of jobs and placement papers.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Mitsubishi Job Vacancies:
- Entry Level Engineer
- Senior Sales Officer
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Mitsubishi Company Profile:
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation is a multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. In 2011, Mitsubishi Motors was the sixth biggest Japanese automaker and the sixteenth biggest worldwide by production.From October 2016 onwards, Mitsubishi is one-third (34%) owned by Nissan, and thus a part of the Renault-Nissan Alliance.
Besides being part of the Renault-Nissan Alliance, it is also a part of Mitsubishi keiretsu, formerly the biggest industrial group in Japan, through the corporation’s minority 20% stake in Mitsubishi Motors, and the company was originally formed in 1970 from the automotive division of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
Educational Qualification For Mitsubishi Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Mitsubishi Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Mitsubishi get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Mitsubishi Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Mitsubishi Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Mitsubishi i.e. www.mitsubishi-motors.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Mitsubishi Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Mitsubishi for registration purpose: Click here to register