Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019: Mumbai Port Trust has released an advertisement for 25 Nursing Sister Trainee Jobs in its official web portal @ www.mumbaiport.gov.in. Application forms are taken via Offline process. For this Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019, the application process started from 24th May 2019 to 24th June 2019. Interested and eligible aspirants candidates can apply before the last date. In this article, we provide all the information regarding the Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Application Fee, Scale of Pay and also how to apply for the recruitment details provided in the below section.
Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019
- 1 Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Jons 2019
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Jobs 2019
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 Experience Details
- 1.5 Age Limit and Age Relaxation Details
- 1.6 Important Dates for Mumbai Port Trust Job Notification 2019
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 Scale of Pay
- 1.9 Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee jobs 2019
- 1.11 Postal Address
- 1.12 Important links For Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019
Aspirants and Maharashtra Govt Job Seekers can apply for Mumbai Port Trust Job notification 2019. Apply through Offline mode for 25 Nursing Sister Trainee Jobs before the last date i.e, 24th June 2019. In this post, we provide a link for downloading the official offline application form. So the candidates download the offline application form, fill the necessary details and send it to the given mentioned address.
Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Jons 2019
|Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Overview|
|Organization Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Post Name||Nursing Sister Trainee|
|No Of Posts||25 Posts|
|Starting Date||24th May 2019|
|Ending Date||24th June 2019|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee Jobs 2019
The following table gives information about 25 Nursing Sister Trainee vacancy jobs according to their category.
|Category wise details regarding 25 Nursing Sister Trainee vacancy jobs|
|Category||Number of Posts|
|UnReserved (UR)||15 Posts|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||06 Posts|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||02 Posts|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||02 Posts|
- Aspirants who are eagerly waiting to apply for Nursing Sister Trainee Jobs should complete SSC or it’s equivalent from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link which is attached below of this article.
- The competitors who want to apply for the Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 those candidates have one year experience of Nursing after obtaining their qualification.
Age Limit and Age Relaxation Details
Applied Competitors age must be in between 20 Years to 30 years. Age Relaxation is given for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates as per the government rules. For more details, candidates refer to the official recruitment notification of Mumbai Port Trust clearly.
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
Important Dates for Mumbai Port Trust Job Notification 2019
- Starting date to apply offline application form – 24th May 2019
- Closing date to submit offline application form – 24th June 2019
There is No Application Fee for applying Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019. If you have any doubt aspirants can check the official notification link will be given at the bottom of this post.
Scale of Pay
The selected candidtaes will get the salary of Rs. 15,000/- Per Month. For more details check the official recruitment notification.
The selection process will be based on the Merit of the candidate’s obtained marks on the basis of the educational qualification, experiences, and other activities. Those candidates are selected for the Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Job Notification 2019.
How To Apply For Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee jobs 2019
- Firstly, the candidates log on to the official web portal of the Mumbai Port Trust @ www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Now Mumbai Port Trust Home page will open, on the top of this page you have media section.
- In media, section click on to the latest announcements.
- A new page will open in that click on to the vacancy link.
- Now you will get advertisement option.
- Click on that Advertisement link.
- After that again new page will open in that search for the link filling up vacancies for Nursing Sister Trainee in Medical Department.
- Hit on that link.
- Next, you will get Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019, official notification on your screen.
- In the official notification check your eligibility clearly and completely.
- Now interested and eligible aspirants download the application form which is in below of the notification.
- Next start filling your details correctly and send it to the given mentioned address.
- Take a print out of the filled application form for future reference.
Chief Medical Officer Mumbai Port Trust Hospital,
To Download Offline Application Form of Mumbai Port Nursing Sister Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Click Here
The Official web portal of the Mumbai Port Trust – Click Here
For more details and latest updates regarding Govt Jobs, Private Jobs, Answer keys, Admit cards, Results, and Previous papers keep visiting our web site Sarkari Recruitment. Thank You.