Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019: Mumbai University is one of the oldest and largest university in the country. It was established in the year 1857. It consists of more than 700 affiliated colleges with various programs. Mumbai University offers courses include various Certificate, Diploma, Graduation, Post-Graduation, PG Diploma and Ph.D. programs in multiple specializations. Mumbai University (MU) is one of the first three universities in India. IDOL is nothing but Institute of Distance and Open Learning. The Mumbai University is frequently visited by the top companies including Accenture, TCS, Syntel, HCL for the recruitment process. Candidates are suggested go through the university placement section for more details regarding Average package offered by the companies. Several private colleges in Mumbai are affiliated to Mumbai University. Interested aspirants can fill the Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019 applications for the course of your choice and submit it on or before the closing date.
Mumbai University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 Mumbai University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 How To Apply For Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019
- 1.4 Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
- 1.5 Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019 Reservation Criteria
The Institute of Distance and Open Learning is a part of Mumbai University which offers various courses under the Distance Learning mode. Candidates who are interested to do Distance Learning must utilize this opportunity. IDOL is inviting applications for B.Sc, BA, B.Com, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MCA, PGDFM and PGDORM Programme for the academic year of 2018-2019. Candidates who want to get admission in Institute of Distance and Open Learning offered by Mumbai University can send their Mumbai University IDOL Application Form 2018-2019 on or before the closing date. Interested candidates can apply through Online mode or Offline mode. Aspirants need to register themselves by filling the application form on the official website. We suggest all the students follow the below given guidelines and apply through Online, Offline mode. With the help of this article, candidates can easily refer the entire information about Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019 which is clearly provided in the below section.
By scrolling down this page postulant can refer Mumbai University Institute of Distance and Open Learning Admission 2018-2019 Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Required Documents. Simply check the entire article and grab the valuable info which are useful for the students. Before filling the application form aspirants need to refer the complete information which is updated here. The main motto of Mumbai University is to provide a good education for various courses. Those who want to build their career at Mumbai University they can use this chance and enhance a better career. For each course candidates must fill the separate application form. So, candidates need to stay connected with this page continuously for more latest news. In this article, we are providing all the details about Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019. Bookmark our website Sarkari Recruitment for more details.
Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Mumbai University|
|Qualification||Institute of Distance and Open Learning|
|Application Starting Date||25th September 2018|
|Last Date To Submit Application||17th November 2018|
Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have completed H.S.C. (Class 12th) and F.Y.B.A (First year BA) course.
Applicant must have a B.Com, BMS Degree from any recognized University.
Candidate should possess higher secondary examination. If you have passed the three year technical diploma examination, then apply for Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019.
Master of Arts
Candidate should have a B.Ed or BA Degree from any recognized University.
Contender must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
The aspirant should have passed H.S.C. (Class 12th) or equivalent exam with Commerce.
Candidate must be a graduate in any faculty of a recognized University with minimum 45% marks.
Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Nautical Technology)
- Candidate should possess the Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent (Class 12th) examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education, Mumbai with the following subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- If you have passed 11th Standard before 1978, with the following subjects: Science, English, and Mathematics, are eligible for Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019.
PG Diploma in Financial Management
Candidate should hold a University degree in any faculty with 2 years working experience in any organization. Must have professional qualifications and at least five year’s professional experience.
M.Sc (Mathematics) & MA (Mathematics)
Should have a B.A. or B.Sc. Degree with minimum 2 papers in Maths of the University of Mumbai or at least 3 papers in Maths from other University.
M.Sc. (Information Technology) & (Computer Science)
Candidate should possess any Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian national only.
How To Apply For Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019
- Visit the official website of Mumbai University mu.ac.in/portal.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the required details which are given in the form.
- You should apply separately in case of MCA Entrance Exam.
- Candidate can pay the Application Fee of Rs. 500 through online mode i.e., Debit, Credit Card, Internet Banking, or Bank Challan of Bank of Maharashtra only.
- Document Verification fees of Rs. 400/- will be charged.
- The aspirant must fill the Application form with the required details.
Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
Candidate will be selected on the basis of fulfillment of eligibility criteria. Who will perform well those candidates will get Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019. The Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019 selection process is based on the performance of the candidates in Admission Test which is going to be held at various centers. Practice hard and perform best to get admission.
Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019 Reservation Criteria
|Category||Availability Of Seats|
- Two self-attested copies of Date of Birth.
- Three self-Attested copies of Class 12th mark sheet.
- Copy of Residence Proof.
- Two years work experience certificate.
- Identity Card.
- Three recent passport size photographs.
- Caste Certificate.
- Three copies of Bachelor Degree Certificate.
Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
Mumbai University IDOL Admission 2018-2019 details are equipped in this article clearly. Interested candidates can apply for the admission on or before the 17th November 2018. Read all the information before applying. Contenders can get more updates from this website. Well, here we will keep updating about latest information, so if you care then be with us and keep on visiting our site SarkariRecruitment.com.