Myntra Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding MyntraWalk-ins, Myntra Job openings, Myntra Off-campus drive, Myntra Referral drives, Myntra Vacancies, Myntra recruitment, Myntra careers, Myntra Registration Link, Myntra Placement papers. Competitors can find a job from IT Sector through Myntra Recruitment 2018.
Myntra is a one-stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs.A vacancy notification is released by the company to recruit new employees for the posts like senior counter staff, branch operations manager, Accounts Executive etc. All the interested and eligible candidates apply through online with all the necessary correct details. The official link is provided below. We will update once the link is activated. Keep in touch with this site to get updates and notification of all private sector jobs.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Myntra Job Vacancies:
- Content Writer
- Senior Sales Officer
- User Experience Designer
- Category Manager
- Senior Product Manager
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- .Net developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Myntra Company Profile:
Myntra is an Indian fashion e-commerce marketplace company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The company was founded in 2007 by Indian Institute of Technology graduates with a focus on personalization of gift items. By 2010, Myntra shifted its focus to the online retailing of branded apparel.
In May 2014, Myntra.com merged with Flipkart to compete against Amazon which entered the Indian market in June 2013 and other established offline retailers like Future Group, Aditya Birla Group and Reliance Retail.
Educational Qualification For Myntra Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Myntra Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Myntra get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Myntra Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Myntra Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Myntra i.e. www.myntra.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
In this site we provide the official link of Myntra for registration purpose: Click here to register