Nagaland PSC Asst Professor, PGT Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Nagaland PSC Asst Professor, PGT Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Nagaland PSC Profile :
- 1.1.1 Nagaland PSC Asst Professor, PGT vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Nagaland PSC Asst Professor, PGT recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Nagaland PSC Asst Professor, PGT recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Nagaland PSC Asst Professor, PGT
- 1.1.5 Official Link : http://www.npsc.co.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Nagaland PSC Profile :
Are you interested in government sector job.Want to get placed in government job.So to help you in getting a good job in government sector our site is here.This article gives clear description about the government exams pattern, notification,vacancies etc.Candidates willing to apply for these exams must have a minimum qualification like 8th , 10th , Inter , Degree ,B.E/B.Tech , MBA which depends on the designation of posts. Nagaland PSC released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of Asst Professor, PGT vacancies.It is good chance to get job with Government of Nagaland and secure your future.See the eligibility criteria and apply for these latest jobs on or before the last date. Here you can search for latest Nagaland PSC recruitment, Nagaland PSC Asst Professor, PGT jobs 2017 in India, online application, employment jobs alert, recruitment openings across India, exam result, vacancies 2017.So for regular updates of Nagaland Jobs visit our site regularly.By using the official link provided below ,the aspirants can go through the official notification to clear their doubts.
Nagaland PSC Profile :
The Nagaland Public Service Commission was set up in 1965 with a composition of one Chairman and two Members. The composition was revised in 1985 by addition of more Member. In 2007 the strength of members of the Commission was increased to 4 nos. Presently there are 1(one) Chairman and 4(four) Members.
Nagaland PSC Asst Professor, PGT vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Nagaland PSC|
|Post Name(s)||Asst Professor, PGT|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Nagaland PSC Asst Professor, PGT recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Qualification||Age limit||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor||1||Post Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization (Botany/Chemistry/Physics/Zoology)(ii) MEd. (with a minimum of 55% marks)
|21-30 years||Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs.6000/-|
|Post Graduate Teacher||10||Post Graduate 2nd Class Degree of a recognized University on specific subject with minimum 50% marks with BEd. and 5% relaxation admissible for ST/SC candidates.||Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/|
Nagaland PSC Asst Professor, PGT recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 35 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Nagaland PSC Asst Professor, PGT
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to mentioned address.
Official Link : http://www.npsc.co.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.