Apply for the National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018 Notification released by the National Green Tribunal from this article. Presently, the organization is going to hire the interested candidates for the 50 Registrar, Private Secretary posts. For that purpose, contenders need to apply for the notification on or before the last date, i.e., 31st August 2018. From this page, you can grab the details like the नेशनल ग्रीन ट्रिब्यूनल Eligibility Criteria 2018 and the greentribunal.gov.in Pay Scale 2018. And the selection procedure for the recruitment with the important dates for the application are available in the further sections. Moreover, the candidates can also get the application procedure and even the direct link to download the official notification at the end of this page.
National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018
- 1 National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Information About National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Post-Wise Vacancies | greentribunal.gov.in
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 greentribunal.gov.in Application Fee 2018
- 1.5 National Green Tribunal Recruitment Employment News 2018 – Pay Scale
- 1.6 नेशनल ग्रीन ट्रिब्यूनल Selection Procedure 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates For National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Procedure To Apply For National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018
Well, all the contenders who are eagerly waiting to be placed at the National Green Tribunal can apply for the National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018 through this page or from the official portal. Moreover, the candidates can also get the precise information about the notification. The officials of the organization have not yet declared the actual date for the walk-in time & date. So all the candidates must wait for the official notice. And also get the complete procedure for applying to the invited application forms for the Registrar, Private Secretary posts.
Information About National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018
|नेशनल ग्रीन ट्रिब्यूनल Recruitment 2018 Notification & Other Features|
|Organization Name||National Green Tribunal|
|Post Name||Registrar, Private Secretary|
|Number of Openings||50 Posts|
|Starting Date||20th July 2018|
|Closing Date||31st August 2018|
|Walk-In Date||Notify Soon|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
We here enclosed all the information about the National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018 gathered from the official site of the organization. Moreover, candidates can get the details from the table like the name of the organization, post name and the number of vacancies given for the posts, the application mode. And also all the candidates can get the information like the walkin date, the selection procedure, the official site of the organization.
Post-Wise Vacancies | greentribunal.gov.in
- Registrar: 05
- Deputy Registrar: 03
- Accounts Officer: 01
- Hindi Officer: 01
- Private Secretary: 19
- Principal Private Secretary: 01
- Section Officer: 08
- Senior Accountant: 03
- Stenographer Grade-I: 09
Eligibility Criteria For National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualifications – Interested contestants who want to apply for NGT Registrar, and Private Secretary posts should have completed bachelor’s degree from Recognized Board or University. For Detailed Eligibility, please go through Official Notification.
Age Limit – Applicants, applying for National Green Tribunal 50 Vacancies, their age should not be more than 56 years. Moreover, the relaxation in upper age will be given to candidates with reserve category as per the norms.
You Can Also Check: Mangalore University Result
greentribunal.gov.in Application Fee 2018
To Apply for NGT Vacancies 2018, candidates should pay the application fee assigned by the officials of the National Green Tribunal organization. So, kindly check the official notification given to the end of this page.
National Green Tribunal Recruitment Employment News 2018 – Pay Scale
|Name Of The Posts||Salary With Grade Pay||Level In Pay Matrix|
|Registrar||INR 123100 – INR 215900 with grade pay INR 7600||Level 13|
|Accounts Officer||INR 53100 – INR 167800 with grade pay INR 4600||Level 9|
|Deputy Registrar||INR 78800 – INR 209200 with grade pay INR 6600||Level 12|
|Hindi Officer||INR 53100 – INR 167800 with grade pay INR 4800||Level 9|
|Stenographer Grade-I||INR 35400 – INR 112400 with grade pay INR 2400||Level 6|
|Principal Private Secretary||INR 67700 – INR 208700 with grade pay INR 4800||Level 11|
|Senior Accountant||INR 35400 – INR 112400||Level 6|
|Private Secretary||INR 47600 – INR 151100 with grade pay INR 4200||Level 8|
|Section Officer||INR 47600 – INR 151100 with grade pay INR 4200||Level 8|
नेशनल ग्रीन ट्रिब्यूनल Selection Procedure 2018
The नेशनल ग्रीन ट्रिब्यूनल Selection Procedure 2018 for the National Green Tribunal Recruitment will be based on the Personal Interview.
You Can Also Check: NHM Haryana Result
Important Dates For National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018
- The start date for the Offline Application Form: 20th July 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 31st August 2018
Procedure To Apply For National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018
Candidates can apply for National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018 by following the steps mentioned below
- First of all, the candidates must visit the official portal of the National Green Tribunal that is www.greentribunal.gov.in.
- Now you need to follow the “Latest Announcements” section, available on the right side of the home page.
- From that section, you have to hit on “Vacancy Circular for filling up under mentioned post in the National
- Green Tribunal on deputation basis” link.
- By hitting on the link said above you will get a PDF file of National Green Tribunal Notification, having all the details about the job.
- You must read all the instructions very thoroughly.
- Afterward, you need to download National Green Tribunal Application form prescribed below in PDF file.
- Fill it in the correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Kindly enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribe with the name of the post you are applying.
- Send the envelope containing the relevant documents with the documents to the below-mentioned address.
The Registrar General,
National Green Tribunal,
Click Here For The National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018 Official Notification: Download
Well, all the candidates should utilize the best opportunity provided in the current page regarding the National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018. And is any of the contender stuck with any applying process, you can leave a comment in the comment section of our Sarkari Naukri website.