National Test House, Mumbai MTS (Technical) Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 National Test House, Mumbai MTS (Technical) Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.0.1 National Test House, Mumbai Profile :
- 1.0.2 National Test House, Mumbai MTS (Technical) vacancy Details :
- 1.0.3 National Test House, Mumbai MTS (Technical) recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.0.4 National Test House, Mumbai MTS (Technical) recruitment age Limit :
- 1.0.5 How to apply for National Test House, Mumbai MTS (Technical)
- 1.0.6 Official Link : www.nth.gov.in or http://www.nth.gov.in
- 1.0.7 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of National Test House, Mumbai .National Test House, Mumbai announced latest Recruitment Notifications. National Test House, Mumbai is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of MTS (Technical) during the year 2017. Candidates has to apply through online application form along with supportive documents for National Test House, Mumbai MTS (Technical) Recruitment.Candidate visit this page fro more updates of all Maharashtra Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting this site for upcoming National Test House, Mumbai Jobs notifications . For further details of the job vacancies check below.Visit the official page for the application form using the official link given below.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
National Test House, Mumbai Profile :
The National Test House [NTH], formerly known as Government Test House was established long way back in 1912 in Calcutta by the then Railway Board to cater to the needs of the Indian Railways by import substitution. During 1916-1918 the Indian Industrial Commission recommended for an Indian Stores Department and the same was formed which absorbed NTH for regular testing of the general stores required by the Government Departments including Defense Department for a long period. In 1934 the Industrial Intelligence and Research Bureau later re-designated as Industrial Research Bureau, the genesis of modern CSIR, was formed by the Government of India and was housed and nurtured in NTH for conducting researches on problems directly connected with the indigenous development of raw materials.
National Test House, Mumbai MTS (Technical) vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||National Test House, Mumbai|
|Post Name(s)||Multi Tasking Staff (Technical)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
National Test House, Mumbai MTS (Technical) recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates must be 10th pass or equivalent with science from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
For clear details refer the notification.
National Test House, Mumbai MTS (Technical) recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for National Test House, Mumbai MTS (Technical)
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Send the prescribed format application with correct details along with necessary documents to the given postal address or mail id on or before the last date.
Official Link : www.nth.gov.in or http://www.nth.gov.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.