National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) has released the NIPCCD Recruitment 2018 to fill the Research Assistant, Assistant Director, Assistant, Assistant Administration Officer, Deputy Director, Joint Director/ Regional Operator, Publication Officer, Joint Director (CS) positions. For the specified positions the NIPCCD Notification 2018 has started on 11th September 2018, and the process will end on 11th October 2018. The individuals who are eligible have to apply before the last date of the application process. For more details on NIPCCD Recruitment 2018 like eligibility criteria, education qualification, nipccd.nic.in application fee, age limit, selection process, salary details, etc. are provided in this article.
NIPCCD Recruitment 2018
- 1 NIPCCD Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Details About NIPCCD Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Post Wise NIPCCD Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Education Qualification For NIPCCD Vacancies 2018
- 1.4 Age Limit For NIPCCD Openings 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee For NIPCCD Notification 2018
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Pay Scale For NIPCCD Requirements 2018
- 1.8 Important Dates To Remember
- 1.9 Process To Register For NIPCCD Recruitment 2018
Check the official announcement of the NIPCCD Recruitment 2018 clearly and pay the application fee. Applicants have to work hard to get placed into the National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development. For more details view the complete page, and we have gathered the information related to NIPCCD Recruitment 2018. Visit our website Sarkari Recruitment for more job notifications of the Government or Central Government Jobs. Candidates who want to know more data about this NIPCCD Recruitment 2018 Notification can visit the organization web portal of the National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development.
Also Check: NIPCCD Syllabus
Details About NIPCCD Recruitment 2018
|NIPCCD Notification 2018|
|Organization Name||National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD)|
|Post Name||Research Assistant, Assistant Director, Assistant, Assistant Administration Officer, Deputy Director, Joint Director/ Regional Operator, Publication Officer, Joint Director (CS)|
|Number of Openings||37 Posts|
|Closing Date||11th October 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Post Wise NIPCCD Jobs 2018
- Research Assistant – 15 Posts
- Assistant Director – 11 Post
- Assistant – 4 Posts
- Assistant Administration Officer – 2 Posts
- Deputy Director – 2 Posts
- Joint Director/ Regional Operator – 1 Post
- Publication Officer – 1 Post
- Joint Director (CS) – 1 Post
Also Check: NIPCCD Previous Papers
Education Qualification For NIPCCD Vacancies 2018
- Research Assistant – At least second class Master’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Assistant Director – At least second class post-graduate degree in the relevant discipline i.e. Home Science/Child Development/Psychology/Education/Social Work/ Sociology/ Social Anthropology/ Management/ Public
- Assistant – Graduate from a recognized university with (five years) experience of working in a Central/State Government office or Autonomous Bodies and knowledge of Government rules and orders.
- Deputy Director – Post Graduate degree in the relevant discipline i.e. Home Science with specialization in Community Resource Management or Foods and Nutrition or Child Development /Psychology /Education /Social Work /Sociology/ Anthropology/Management/Public Administration/Statistics depending upon the field relevant to the post. M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree recognized by Medical Council of India for appointment to the Post of Deputy Director (Health).
- Assistant Administration Officer – Post Graduate degree from a recognized University / Institute.
- Publication Officer – i) A Certificate of Higher Secondary or 10+2 or equivalent level from any Indian University or Board of Education in India.
ii) Degree/ Diploma (Full-time) in printing technology from recognized University / Institute.
- Joint Director (CS) – Officers holding analogous posts in the Central / State Governments, universities, autonomous bodies or officers.
- Joint Director /Regional Director – Masters Degree in respective discipline i.e. Home Science, Human Resource Development, Psychology, Education, Sociology, Social Work, Women’s Studies, Child Development, Anthropology, Operational Research (including Statistics) and preventive and social medicine as per requirements of the Institute.
Read More: NIPCCD Admit Card
Age Limit For NIPCCD Openings 2018
Maximum Age Limit
- Research Assistant, Assistant, Assistant Administration Officer – 30 years
- Assistant Director, Publication Officer, – 35 years
- Deputy Director – 40 years
- Joint Director/ Regional Operator – 50 years
- Joint Director (CS) – 56 years
Also Read: NIPCCD Result
Application Fee For NIPCCD Notification 2018
The application fee is Rs.250/-.
- Joint Director (Programme Division)/Regional Director, Deputy Director (Programme Division), Assistant Director and Research Assistant will recruit through the Written Examination, Skill Test, and Interview.
- The selection process for the Assistant Administration Officer, Assistant posts will be hired through the Written Examination and Interview.
Pay Scale For NIPCCD Requirements 2018
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Research Assistant, Assistant||Level-6 (Rs.35400-Rs.112400)|
|Joint Director (CS)||Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- with 5 years service in the grade|
|Assistant Director, Publication Officer||Level-10 (Rs.56100-Rs.177500)|
|Joint Director/Regional Director||Level-12 (Rs.78800-Rs.209200)|
|Assistant Administration Officer||Level-7 (Rs.44900-Rs.142400)|
|Deputy Director (Prog.Div.)||Level-11 (Rs.67700-Rs.208700)|
Important Dates To Remember
- Application Process Starting Date – 11th September 2018.
- Application Process Ending Date – 11th October 2018.
Process To Register For NIPCCD Recruitment 2018
- Log in to the official website of the National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development, nipccd.nic.in.
- Now homepage will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Vacancies tab in the official page.
- Search for the NIPCCD Recruitment 2018.
- View the official notification completely.
- Fill the required details in the form.
- Check the registration form once before submitting the form.
- Take a print for the future reference.
NIPCCD Recruitment 2018: Click Here