Nissan Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Nissan Walk-ins, Nissan Job openings, Nissan Off-campus drive, Nissan Referral drives, Nissan Vacancies, Nissan recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Nissan Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Nissan Recruitment 2018.
Latest Job Openings in private sector.Nissan is the pioneer in manufacturing automobiles.Nissan is all set to recruit the talented and career oriented candidates for Nissan Recruitment 2018. Freshers/job seekers and experienced candidates have a good opportunity to get placed her in various positions.Nissan released a notification to fill up the vacancies like ST2 – Drivetrain Reliability Test engineer, Financial Controller Coordinator for HR, Infiniti Regional Marketing Section Manager, Internship- Dealer Training, Aftersales Marketing Coordinator. Interested contenders can apply to these core jobs through the online application form and follow our page to get upcoming notifications and placement papers.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Nissan Job Vacancies:
- ST2 – Drivetrain Reliability Test engineer
- Financial Controller Coordinator for HR
- Infiniti Regional Marketing Section Manager
- Internship- Dealer Training
- Aftersales Marketing Coordinator
- Infiniti Rental & Remarketing Specialist Switzerland contractor (EVP-7)
- Infographics Design Trainee – Market Intelligence
- Sales Finance & Credit Risk Management Trainee
- Customer Intelligence Coordinator
- Production Planning Section Manager
- Facilities Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Purchasing Trainee
- Java Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Nissan Company Profile:
Nissan Motor Company Ltd, usually shortened to Nissan, is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-Ku, Yokohama, Japan. Since 1999, Nissan has been part of the Renault–Nissan Alliance, a partnership between Nissan and French automaker Renault. As of 2013, Renault holds a 43.4% voting stake in Nissan, while Nissan holds a 15% non-voting stake in Renault. Carlos Ghosn serves as CEO of both companies.
Nissan Motor sells its cars under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands with in-house performance tuning products labeled Nismo. Nissan was the sixth largest automaker in the world behind Toyota, General Motors, Volkswagen Group, Hyundai Motor Group, and Ford in 2013. Taken together, the Renault–Nissan Alliance would be the world’s fourth-largest automaker. Nissan is the leading Japanese brand in China, Russia and Mexico.
Educational Qualification For Nissan Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Nissan Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Nissan get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Nissan Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Nissan Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Nissan
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Nissan Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Nissan for registration purpose: Click here to register