NIT Calicut Technical Staff Recruitment 2019: The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut is going to hire suitable candidates to fill up 129 Technical Staff posts. The Technical Staff regarding various Departments/Schools for assisting in the Laboratories, Computer Centre and Workshop and other posts. The NIT Calicut inviting aspirants direct walk-in on 24th June 2019 to 27th June 2019. For more accurate information on this NIT Calicut job notification, check their official website @ www.nitc.ac.in.
NIT Calicut Technical Staff Recruitment 2019
- 1 NIT Calicut Technical Staff Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 NIT Calicut Recruitment 2019 Notification for 129 Technical Staff Posts
- 1.2 NIT Calicut Technical Staff Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Important Dates for the recruitment of NIT Calicut
- 1.4 Important Certificates for Technical staff Interview
- 1.5 Educational Qualifications For NIT Calicut Technical Staff Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 Pay Scale for NIT Calicut Technical Staff Jobs 2019
- 1.7 Age Limit for NIT Calicut Recruitment Notification 2019
- 1.8 Application Fee for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2019
- 1.9 Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Attend For NIT Calicut Technical Staff Walkin 2019
- 1.11 Important links for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2019
The walk-in interview will be conducted in the concerned department of National Institute of Technology Calicut as per the schedule. Aspirants must bring their valid documents at the time of the interview process. In this article, we provide more details regarding Educational qualifications, Age Linit, Experience, Application Fee below of this page.
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2019 Notification for 129 Technical Staff Posts
|NIT Calicut Technical Staff Recruitment 2019 For 129 Posts | Walk-In Dates|
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut|
|Post Name||Technical Staff|
|No Of Posts||129 Posts|
|Walk-In Dates||24th June 2019 to 27th June 2019|
|Selection Process||Walk-In Interview|
|Job Location||Calicut, Kerala|
NIT Calicut Technical Staff Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 129 Posts
- Architecture & Planning – 05 Posts
- CED – 09 Posts
- CHED – 06 Posts
- Chemistry – 09 Posts
- SOBT – 02 Posts
- CSED – 29 Posts
- EED – 17 Posts
- ECED – 14 Posts
- MED – 29 Posts
- Physics – 08 Posts
- SMSE – 01 Post
Important Dates for the recruitment of NIT Calicut
This hiring will be purely on a contract basis. The following dates are important to the candidates who want to attend the NIT Calicut Jobs, Those people attend the interview as per the given schedule. Here, we provide detail information about the date and timings for the different job categories. Aspirants attend the interview thirty minutes before the Reporting time. Candidates reporting to the venue after 10.00 AM on the day of interview will not be considered. those aspirants are rejected by the officials.
- Walk-in Interview (For Architecture & Planning, EED, ECED) – 24th June 2019 at 9:00 AM
- Walk-in Interview (CED, CHED, CSED) – 25th June 2019 at 9:00 AM
- The Walk-in-Interview (MED, Physics, Chemistry) – 26th June 2019 at 9:00 AM
- Walk-in Interview (Biotechnology, SMSE) – 27th June 2019 at 9:00 AM
Important Certificates for Technical staff Interview
The following are the important certificates to carry at the time of interview. Here we have different certificates based on their categories. If the candidates forgot to bring their certificates those aspirants will not be allowed to the interview process.
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- OBC candidates should bring non-creamy layer certificate issued by an officer, not below the rank of Tahsildar
- PH candidates should produce the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority at the time of document verification.
Educational Qualifications For NIT Calicut Technical Staff Recruitment 2019
Candidates check the National Institute of Technology, Calicut Official notification in their official web portal i.e,www.nitc.ac.in. In that notification, aspirants can get educational Qualifications and experience details clearly.
Pay Scale for NIT Calicut Technical Staff Jobs 2019
Walk-In Interview selected candidates will get a scale of pay based on their posts. The following are the details regarding the salary details.
- For Diploma Holders – Rs.13,750/- per month.
- For ITI Holders – Rs. 11,000/- per month.
Age Limit for NIT Calicut Recruitment Notification 2019
Candidates who want to attend the walk-in interview process, those aspirants age should not have exceeded 27 years as on 1st June 2019.
Application Fee for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2019
There is NO Application Fee for this recruitment. Candidates can also check the official notification which is available at the below of this page.
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut hire the candidates on the basis of Interview only. So aspirants attend the interview along with bring their original certificates regarding experiences and marks list.
How To Attend For NIT Calicut Technical Staff Walkin 2019
The eligible candidates may appear for walk-in for interview with required Application Form and Original Certificates in concerned Department of National Institute of Technology Calicut on scheduled date and time.
- First Visit the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut official site @ www.nitc.ac.in
- Home Page will open, At the bottom of the home page advertisement is there.
- Click on Advertisement.
- Below the advertisement, you have an option Job opportunities, Hit on it.
- A new page will open and in search for walk-in interview for Technical staff.
- Click on that link.
- Now you will get notification details regarding NIT Calicut.
- Check the information carefully and take a printout of it.
- Attach all the required documents with the notification.
- Go for a walk-In interview, Half an hour before the time of the interview in your scheduled date.
To Download NIT Calicut Technical Staff Recruitment 2019 Notification – Click Here
Venue: National Institute of Technology, Calicut
Not only Recruitments but also various posts like Admit Cards, Results, Answer Keys, Private Jobs, Previous papers and other details regarding any information follow our web site @ Sarkarirecruitment.com.