Nokia Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Nokia Walk-ins, Nokia Job openings, Nokia Off-campus drive, Nokia Referral drives, Nokia Vacancies, Nokia recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Nokia Placement papers.
Want to place in Nokia, India!!! Get new Huge Openings through Nokia Careers!!! Because Nokia has become the substitute of mobile handset due to its models and features it has.Nokia, India has circulated new job notification Nokia Recruitment 2018 to select candidates for available various Vacancies. Candidates who are searching for Latest Jobs in private sector may apply for the vacancies of Software Test Engineer, Head FF PMO, Big Data Test Engineer and others. candidates who get placed for Nokia Recruitment 2017 will get good pay wages every month as specified in the official notification. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Nokia Recruitment 2018.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Nokia Job Vacancies:
- Software Test Engineer – Big Data
- Big Data Test Engineer – Automation (Perl/Python)
- Service Application Engineer – SDM”
- OSS Consultant
- Account Logistics Coordinator
- Test Engineer
- Software Engineers-SAM Design
- Solution Test Engineer
- Senior QA Consultant
- Software Engineer-SAM IP Design
- Network Support Engineer
- Development Professional
- Technical Project Manager
- Senior QA Analyst
- CTO CSF Senior Development Engineer – Big Data
- CXS – Technical Project Manager
- Smart T1 Engineer
- Platform Development
- Regional Operations Manager
- R&D Specialist
- RAN Engineer – Network Integration
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Nokia Company Profile:
Nokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area 2014, Nokia employed 61,656 people across 120 countries, did business in more than 150 countries and reported annual revenues of around €12.73 billion Nokia is a public limited company listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange It is the world’s 274th-largest company measured by 2013 revenues according to the Fortune Global 500 and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
After the sale of its mobile phone business, Nokia began to focus more extensively on its telecommunications infrastructure business, marked by the divestiture of its Here Maps division, its foray into virtual reality, and the acquisitions of French telecommunications company Alcatel-Lucent and digital health maker Withings in 2016, whilst the Nokia name will return to the mobile phone market through HMD Global.
Educational Qualification For Nokia Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Nokia Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Nokia get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Nokia Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Nokia Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Nokia i.e. www.company.nokia.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Nokia Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Nokia for registration purpose: Click here to register