OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019 Notification is released by the Odisha Service Commission officials for Assistant Executive Engineer Posts. All the Job hunters who have completed a Degree in Engineering (both Civil & Mechanical) are eligible to apply OPSC AEE Jobs 2019. The OPSC AEE Notification 2019 has released for 386 Vacancies @ www.opsc.gov.in. As per detail of the advertisement the application form invited as online mode and candidates should apply before 6th July 2019.
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019
- 1 OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2019 – Infomation
- 1.2 Vacancy Details for OPSC Asst Executive Engineer Jobs 2019
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For OPSC AEE Vacancies 2019
- 1.4 Important Dates
- 1.5 Age Limit For OPSC Asst Executive Eng Jobs 2019
- 1.6 Method Of Selection
- 1.7 Application Fee For OPSC Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 Mode of Application
- 1.9 Scale of Pay
- 1.10 Procedure To Apply For OPSC AEE Jobs 2019
- 1.11 Important Links
Before going to the application process, candidates must refer to all the details that have mentioned below in this article like educational qualifications, age limit, age relaxation, application fee, salary details, all the eligibility criteria and also how to apply through online mode. For more details, interested aspirants check the official web portal notification.
OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2019 – Infomation
|OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019 Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)|
|No Of Posts||386 Posts|
|Starting Date||7th June 2019|
|Ending Date||6th July 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
Vacancy Details for OPSC Asst Executive Engineer Jobs 2019
Given table gives the information about vacancy details regarding OPSC Asst Executive Engineer post.
|OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details|
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)||
Eligibility Criteria For OPSC AEE Vacancies 2019
- Applied candidates must hold a Degree in Engineering in civil for the post (Asst Executive Eng) AEE (Civil).
- Degree in engineering in mechanical for the post of AEE (Mechanical).
- For more details check the official advertisement.
To know information regarding experience details check the official notification in the official web portal of OPSC clearly@ www.opsc.gov.in.
The given dates are very useful for the candidates who are searching for government jobs. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. After the last date, the online submission link will be deactivated.
- Starting date for applying online – 7th June 2019
- Last date to apply online – 6th July 2019
Age Limit For OPSC Asst Executive Eng Jobs 2019
The age limit of the aspirants should have Minimum Age Limit is 21 Years & Maximum Age Limit is 32 Years. Upper age relaxation will applicable as per govt norms and rules. Aspirants can check the official notification which is available in the bottom of this page.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 32 Years
Method Of Selection
Candidates wil be selected for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer on the basis of scores in written test followed by Personal Interview. So the candidates before going to the written test verify the previous papers to make you easy.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fee For OPSC Recruitment 2019
- Pay the application fee through online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- For Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person With Disability (PWD) – No Fee (NIL)
- For Other Candidates (UR/ OBC) – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Application
Online Mode of application forms only accepted.
Scale of Pay
- The candidates who got selected for the post Asst Executive Engineer, those candidates get the salary as per the government norms.
- The scale of pay in level 12 of pay matrix under ORSP Rules-2017 with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
Procedure To Apply For OPSC AEE Jobs 2019
- Candidates visit the official web portal of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) @ www.opsc.gov.in
- OPSC home page will open.
- In that search for the advertisement section.
- Next search for the advertisement for Asst Executive Eng post.
- Click on that link.
- Now you will get official notification of OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates check your eligibility criteria and then start applying.
- Before going to apply, scan your required documents.
- Now fill up ur essential details in required fields.
- Next, upload your scanned documents along with your photocopy.
- Finally, Submit the application.
- Save, download and take a printout of the application form future reference.
To Download OPSC AEE Recruitment Notification 2019 – Click Here
The official web portal of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) – @ www.opsc.gov.in
Furthermore, the latest updates regarding any Govt Jobs, Private Jobs, Admit Cards, Results, Previous Papers, Answer Keys, and syllabus keeps visiting our web site frequently @ Sarkari Recruitment.