OPSC Forest Ranger Result 2020: The OPSC has conducted a written exam to recruit 67 posts of Assistant Conservator of Forests and Forest Ranger Posts. The result of the Written Examination Results will be released by the officials of Odisha Public Service Commission Department (OPSC) as early as possible. As we know that after exam completion, every candidate wants to know the result. Hence we are providing OPSC Forest Ranger 2020 result link along with the merit list. These links will be activated after the official declaration. So, candidates don’t get panic about the OPSC Forest Ranger Result 2020 and get downloaded by following the below process we mentioned.
OPSC Forest Ranger Result 2020 || Check Odisha Assistant Conservator Of Forest Cut Off & Merit List
OPSC Forest Ranger Result 2020
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Conservator of Forests and Forest Ranger Posts|
|No Of Posts||67 Posts|
|Result Date||Expected in the month of January or February 2020|
How to Check OPSC Forest Ranger Result 2020
- Open the Home page of the official website of www.opsc.gov.in (Odisha Public Service Commission)
- On the left side, we can get the result Box.
- Search for OPSC Forest Ranger Result 2020
- Click on that link
- Enter the login details like Full name/ Registration number/ Password/ Date of birth.
- Click the submit button.
- Check the OPSC Forest Ranger Result 2020 and download the merit list.
To Download OPSC Forest Ranger Result 2020 – Click Here.