Paytm Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Paytm Walk-ins, Paytm Job openings, Paytm Off-campus drive, Paytm Referral drives, Paytm Vacancies, Paytm recruitment, Paytm careers, Paytm Registration Link, Paytm Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Paytm Recruitment 2018.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Paytm Job Vacancies:
- Product Managers
- Data Scientists
- Java Engineers
- Cloud Engineers
- Node.js Engineers
- Sales: Merchant Signups/Sourcing
- Graphic Designer
- Dev Ops
- Database Administrators
- Product Managers
- Marketing dude(tte)s
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Paytm Company Profile:
Paytm is an Indian e-commerce website headquartered in Noida, India? It was launched in 2010 and adds to the industry of FinTech in India. It is owned by One97 Communications. The firm started by offering mobile recharging, adding bill payment and e-commerce, with products similar to businesses such as Flipkart, Amazon.com, Snapdeal. In 2015, it further added booking bus travel. Paytm also launched movie ticket booking by partnering with Cinépolis in the year 2016.
Educational Qualification For Paytm Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Paytm Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Paytm get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Paytm Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Paytm Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Paytm i.e. www.paytm.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Paytm Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Paytm for registration purpose: Click here to register