Persistent Recruitment 2018
In this Post, You will get all info regarding Persistent Walk-ins, Persistent Job openings, Persistent Off-campus drive, Persistent Referral drives, Persistent Vacancies, Persistent recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Persistent Placement papers.
Persistent, a global company is a well known IT company which works in the filled with software tech.persistent Systems Private Limited has promulgated a job notification titled as Persistent Recruitment 2018. The organization wants to hire enthusiasm candidates to fill up jobs in Java Architect/ Developer and leads & Salesforce Architect, Developer, Dot Net Development, Java Developer, Software Engineer, Java / J2ee Developer and others. Here we are providing the complete details about Persistent Systems Jobs vacancy 2018 and we will update the Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018 details and vacancy positions.Keep visiting this site for regular updates of private jobs. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Persistent Recruitment 2018.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Persistent Job Vacancies:
- Sr. Systems Analyst
- System Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Persistent Company Profile:
Persistent Systems is a technology services company which was incorporated on 16 May 1990 as Persistent Systems Private Limited. It was subsequently converted into a public Limited company on 17 September 2010 with the name Persistent Systems Limited and a new certificate of incorporation was issued on 28 September 2007 from the RoC. Shares in the company were listed on the National Stock Exchange of India in March 2010. The operations of Nagpur-based Infospectrum India Private, an outsourced private development of US company Infospectrum, were taken over by Persistent in February 2011.
Educational Qualification For Persistent Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Persistent Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Persistent get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Persistent Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Persistent Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Persistent i.e. persistent.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Persistent Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Persistent for registration purpose: Click here to register