Have you been waiting to study at Poornima University? then check latest details about Poornima University Admission 2018-2019 from this page. Now the Poornima University has issued a notification to provide admissions for talented students. The last date to fill the application form is June 2018. The Poornima University offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Doctorate Level courses. So, students who want to study UG, PG courses in PU they must fill the Poornima University Application Form. This page provides complete information on Poornima University Admission 2018-2019. In order to get an admission to Poornima University first, all the students must fill the application form. The Poornima University is planning to conduct the Entrance Exam. In the below section you can find more details related to Poornima University Admission 2018-2019.
Poornima University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 Poornima University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 www.poornima.edu.in – पूर्णिमा विश्वविद्यालय Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 Courses offered By Poornima University
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Poornima University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.4 Poornima University Application Fee
- 1.5 Poornima University Selection Process
- 1.6 Poornima University Registration Process 2018-2019
As per the latest information, the Poornima University Admission 2018-2018 process is opened. Candidates who want to take a part in Poornima University can grab this chance. Candidates are requested to refer the Eligibility Criteria Details and then proceed to further usage. Aspirants can find more information such as Poornima University Admission 2018-2019 Process, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Registration Details is briefly provided in the below section of the page. So, applicants can follow the entire details and apply for Poornima University Registration Process 2018-2019. Candidates will get an admission based on their performance in Entrance Exam. The Poornima University Entrance Exam is scheduled on upcoming days. Aspirants can register themselves and submit the form before the last date that is June 2018. Students can get complete details from here. Bookmark our website Sarkari Recruitment by pressing CTRL+D and get regular updates.
Poornima University (PU) is a private research university in Jaipur, India. The Poornima University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). The PU offers various courses in UG, PG, Doctorate Courses in the fields of Architectural, Technical, Computers, Design, Commerce, Management. With the help of given Poornima University Admission 2018-2019 details, all the students can easily register. Before applying for Poornima University Admission Registration Process better to check eligibility criteria whether you are eligible to apply for Poornima University or not. All the relevant details are given below. The Poornima University Application Form is available on the official website of Poornima University. So, students who want to pursue their education at Poornima University must grab this excellent chance. After filling the for the PU is conducting the Entrance Exam. Based on the entrance exam score the Poornima University will give the admissions. For more information scroll down or visit the official website.
www.poornima.edu.in – पूर्णिमा विश्वविद्यालय Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of the University||Poornima University|
|University Type||Private University|
|Last Date||June 2018|
|UG Courses||B.Tech, BBA, BFA, B.Com|
|PG Courses||M.Tech, MBA, Ph.D.|
Courses offered By Poornima University
Eligibility Criteria For Poornima University Admission 2018-2019
For UG Courses
- BBA: Students must pass 10+2 from any recognized board.
- B. Tech: Candidates must have minimum 50% and 45% marks in 10+2 in Chemistry/ Math/ Physics/ Biology/ IP/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ from any recognized board.
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry): Students must have a 3-year diploma in recognized university or B.Sc with 50% marks.
- BCA: Students must be done 10+2 in any stream.
- B. Design: In any stream, candidates must have 50% in 10+2.
- B. Architecture: Aspirants must have 50% marks in 10+2.
- B.Sc: Aspirants must be passed 10+2 with 45% marks.
For PG Courses
- M.Sc: Students must have Bachelor’s degree in 10+2+3 scheme. And must have minimum 50% aggregate.
- MBA: Aspirants must complete their Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 scheme. And must have 48% aggregate.
- M.Tech: Candidates must have 55% in B. Tech/B.E or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Ph.D in Engineering: Candidates must have BE/ M.Sc/ B. Tech is reliant stream such as IT/ CSE/ EIC/ ECE/ EE.
- Ph.D. in Architecture: Students must be done their Master’s degree in Environmental Planning / Housing/ Urban Planning or Regional Planning / Urban design / Architectural Conservation/ Transport Planning / Landscape Architecture / Industrial Design/ Building Engineering and Mgmt. /with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Ph.D (Dual Degree): Must passed M.Sc/ B.Tech / BE / in IT/ CS/ Electrical/ Electronic/ MC stream.
- Ph.D in Management: For Ph.D in Management the candidates must have minimum 50% marks in Master’s degree in Science/ Management / Medical/ Pharmacy/ Engineering/ Commerce/ Architecture.
Poornima University Application Fee
Candidates who are applying for Poornima University Admission 2018-2019 they must pay the required application fee.
Poornima University Selection Process
The applied student’s selection process is based on Poornima University Entrance Exam. After completion of the entrance test students who get required marks, they will get an admission to Poornima University.
Poornima University Registration Process 2018-2019
Students can register themselves through online mode or offline mode. We mentioned some clear steps to apply for Poornima University Admission 2018-2019. So, we request all the candidates follow the guidelines and fill the application form before the last date that is June 2018.
- At first, all the students must visit the official website of Poornima University www.poornima.edu.in.
- Go to the Admission Section.
- Students must refer the eligibility criteria.
- Download the Application Form.
- Now fill the form with required details.
- Pay the application fee and attach a required documents
- Hit the submit button before the ending date.
- Students who are filling the offline application form they must download the application form and fill the details. After that send the form, application fee and required documents to the below given Poornima University address.
Poornima University Address
IS 2027 to 2031 Ramchandrapura,
P.O.: Vidhani Vatika
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Standard Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet
- 2 color passport size photos
- School Leaving and Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Valid scorecard of entrance exam
- Income Certificate and Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character and Migration Certificate (if applicable)
Poornima University Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
We request all the students refer this page and check information about Poornima University Admission 2018-2019. Interested candidates can submit the form either online or offline mode. Aspirants must participate the Poornima University Entrance Exam on scheduled dates. Connect to this web page and refer more details. We hope the below provided details is useful for you while applying for Poornima University Admission 2018-2019.