Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019: Rajasthan University or Uniraj is situated in the capital city of Jaipur. It was founded as the University of Rajputana in the year 1948. It got its current name in the year of 1956. Rajasthan University is offering courses at UG, PG at Doctoral level. Rajasthan University is going to conduct the entrance examination for Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019. Candidates who clear the entrance exam they will get the admission to these course in Rajasthan University. In the article, candidates can check the details of the application form, eligibility criteria, how to apply etc.
Rajasthan University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 Rajasthan University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
- 1.4 How To Apply For Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019
- 1.5 Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019 Application Process
- 1.6 Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019 Test Pattern
Rajasthan University offers full time two years B.P.ED and M.P.ED courses. The registration for both B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed programs will be done through the online mode. Candidates who are seeking admission to B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed courses have to fill the Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed online application form on the official website of the Rajasthan University. Candidates have to fill the basic personal and academic details while filling the application form. Candidates must read all the instructions to fill the application form before filling it. The application form have to submit before the due date. The Rajasthan University officials will not accept any application form after the closing date.
The University of Rajasthan offers B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed courses at the UG and PG level. The courses are offered under Department of Physical Education. The minimum eligibility to apply for B.P.Ed degree in any stream with 40% marks. And for M.P.Ed degree or PG Diploma in Physical Education with 48% marks is required. B.P.Ed has an intake of 40 students, whereas M.P.Ed has an intake of 30 students. M.P.Ed admission is based on Pre M.P.Ed Entrance test conducted by the Rajasthan University. To get admission in B.P.Ed is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. Aspirants have to pass in the Physical fitness test. It is compulsory for admission to both courses. For more Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019 related information, students can check our site SarkariRecruitment.com.
Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Rajasthan University|
|Qualification||B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed|
|Application Start Date||1st May 2018|
|Last Date To Submit Application||10th June 2018|
Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have a Bachelor’s degree to be eligible for admission to B.P.Ed & M.P.Ed courses.
- For B.P.Ed Eligibility: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Commerce or Science stream with 40% aggregate. Candidates having PG degree with 40% marks are also eligible to take admission. Passing in the Physical Fitness Tests is mandatory.
- For M.P.Ed Eligibility: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from any recognized university with 48% aggregate. Having PG Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.E) of at least one year are also eligible for Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018. They are also required to pass the Physical Fitness Test as well.
- The upper age of the candidate should not be exceeded than 28 years (33 years for female candidates and SC/ST category).
- Candidates should have done Bachelor in Physical Education (B.PE) with the scoring minimum of 45 % marks.
- The minimum age limit of the candidate will be 18 years.
Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
- The selection of candidates to B.P.Ed course is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and physical fitness test.
- The selection of candidates to M.P.Ed is based on the Pre M.P.Ed Entrance Test conducted by Rajasthan University followed by a physical fitness test.
- 70% preference will be given to the entrance test and 30% to marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in entrance test are required to participate in the physical fitness test.
- Those who clear the physical fitness test will participate in counseling.
- The structure of physical fitness test are
|For Male||12 Minutes||2200 M|
|For Female||12 Minutes||1800 M|
How To Apply For Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019
- Candidates can download the Application Form for Pre B.P.Ed, M.P.ED admission 2018 through online by visiting the official website of the university.
- Candidates can fill their application from the official website www.uniraj.ac.in.
- Applicants are suggested to check their eligibility before filling the application.
- Candidates should fill the application form with the personal details, educational details, and other academic details and also upload the scanned copy of required documents.
- Candidates must keep the print out of the filled application and keep it safe for future use.
Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019 Application Process
- The registration for Rajasthan University B.P.Ed & M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019 is done via online mode.
- Candidates who had a wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website www.uniraj.ac.in.
- For B.P.Ed, course the registration fee is INR 100.
- For M.P.Ed, course candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 700.
- Application fee can be paid in online mode through Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
- After successful submission of the application form, candidates have to submit the hardcopy of the application form to the mentioned address.
Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019 Test Pattern
- The mode of question paper is both English and Hindi.
- The question paper consists of 100 objective type questions.
- Each question carries four options.
- Students have to attempt all the questions in the time duration of 1 hour 30 minutes.
- One mark will be awarded for every correct response.
The following are the Required documents
- Mark sheet of 10th or equivalent.
- Marks memo of 12th or equivalent.
- Degree or provisional certificate of qualifying examination (for PG courses).
- Three passports sized photograph.
- Community, caste certificate.
- Date of Birth proof.
- Photocopy of ADHAAR card, PAN Card, Driving Licence.
Coordinator of Entrance Exam
Physical Education Department,
Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
For more updates regarding Rajasthan University B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Admission 2018-2019 stay tuned with us. The team of sarkarirecruitment.com will update this page accurately. If this article is helpful for you, bookmark this page for latest info.