Red Hat Recruitment 2018
In this Post, You will get all info regarding Red Hat Walk-ins, Red Hat Job openings, Red Hat Off-campus drive, Red Hat Referral drives, Red Hat Vacancies, Red Hat recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Red Hat Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Red Hat Recruitment 2018.
Red Hat build and support the only fully open source enterprise technology stack, and it is passionate about showing the world the power of the open source way. The latest job announcement for fresher’s as Red Hat Recruitment 2018 has been made by Red Hat. India. In order to hire eligible individuals for various Software Engineer, Manager, Architect and other posts this notice has been published.All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts before the closing date.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Red Hat Job Vacancies:
- Technical Writer
- Senior Quality Engineer – DevOps
- Inside Sales Account Representative
- Business Development Manager – Middleware
- People Coordinator
- Quality Engineering Internship – Open Shift
- Solutions Architecture Internship
- Channel Sales Account Manager
- Senior User Experience Designer
- Inside Sales Account Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Red Hat Company Profile:
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide. Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), an enterprise virtualization product.
Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services. Red Hat creates, maintains, and contributes to many free software projects. It has acquired several proprietary software product codebases through corporate mergers and acquisitions and has released such software under open source licenses. As of March 2016, Red Hat is the second largest corporate contributor to the Linux kernel version 4.5 after Intel.
Educational Qualification For Red Hat Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Red Hat Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Red Hat get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Red Hat Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Red Hat Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Red Hat i.e. redhat.com
- Go to “Jobs @ Red Hat” option at the top bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Red Hat Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Red Hat for registration purpose: Click here to register