Reliance Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Reliance Walk-ins, Reliance Job openings, Reliance Off-campus drive, Reliance Referral drives, Reliance Vacancies, Reliance recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Reliance Placement papers.
Current Jobs Openings in Private Sector available Now !!!Reliance providing this opportunity for all the interested and eligible candidates. Reliance is a group of companies having its services energy, communications, textiles, natural services and all other.Working in such a big company is a good opportunity to excel their knowledge and career. A career notification regarding Reliance Recruitment has been made available by company. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Reliance Recruitment 2018. Applicants, who want to make a career in India with latest vacancies such as Superintendent, Engineer, Terminal Manager, Research Scientist, Team Member Excise and Downstream etc. may apply for the Reliance Careers through online Process.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Reliance Job Vacancies:
- Marine Superintendent
- Shift Engineer
- Shift Engineer JMD SEZ Alkylation
- Mgr. Prd. Mgmt. – BT+
- Terminal Manager
- Chief Port Engineer
- Associate HR BP –
- ServiceDesk L1 Support
- Junior FMS Engineer
- Research Scientist – Ionic Liquids
- Technical Lead Insul/Paint
- Manager Technology – Central Technical Services
- Downstream Sr. Engr. Process Design
- Team Member Excise JMD/Sibur
- Java Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Reliance Company Profile:
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is an Indian conglomerate holding company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications. Reliance is the third most profitable company in India, the second-largest publicly traded company in India by market capitalization, and the second largest company in India as measured by revenue after the government-controlled Indian Oil Corporation. The company is ranked 215th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016. RIL contributes approximately 20% of India’s total exports.It is ranked 8th among the Top 250 Global Energy Companies by Platts as of 2016.
Educational Qualification For Reliance Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Reliance Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Reliance get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Reliance Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Reliance Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Reliance i.e. www.ril.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Reliance Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Reliance for registration purpose: Click here to register