Renault Nissan Recruitment 2018
- 1 Renault Nissan Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Renault Nissan Walk-ins, Renault Nissan Job openings, Renault Nissan Off-campus drive, Renault Nissan Referral drives, Renault Nissan Vacancies, Renault Nissan recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Renault Nissan Placement papers.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Renault Nissan Job Vacancies:
- Sales Budget Manager
- Manager Sales Training
- Sales Planning Manager
- Dealer Deployment Manager
- Customer Complaints Management
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Renault Nissan Company Profile:
Renault–Nissan Alliance is a Franco-Japanese strategic partnership between automobile manufacturers Renault, based in Paris, France, and Nissan, based in Yokohama, Japan, which together sell more than one in 10 cars worldwide. The companies, which have been strategic partners since 1999, have nearly 450,000 employees and control nine major brands: Nissan, Renault, Infiniti, Renault Samsung Motors, Dacia, Datsun, Venucia, Lada and Mitsubishi. The car group sold 8.3 million cars worldwide in 2013, behind Toyota, General Motors, and Volkswagen for total volume.
PSA Peugeot Citroën and Mitsubishi, as well as Volkswagen and Suzuki, though the latter combination failed.The Alliance itself has broadened its scope substantially, forming additional partnerships with automakers including Germany’s Daimler, China’s Dongfeng Motor, and Russia’s AvtoVAZ.
Educational Qualification For Renault Nissan Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Renault Nissan Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Renault Nissan get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Renault Nissan Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Renault Nissan Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Renault Nissan i.e. www.renault.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Renault Nissan Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Renault Nissan for registration purpose: Click here to register