Candidates who are looking for a good university to get UG and PG admissions they can apply for Santosh University Admission 2018-2019 before 2nd Week of May 2018. At present the Santosh University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Courses. So, interested candidates who want to study in Santosh University can fill the application form before the last date. As this is a great chance for the students whose dream is to take admissions in Santosh University. In this section, we are providing complete details about Santosh University Registration Process. So, all the candidates can refer complete Santosh University Admission 2018-2019 Details, Application Fee, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Steps are clearly mentioned in the below section. The Santosh University official website is santoshuniversity.com.
Santosh University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 Santosh University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 santoshuniversity.com – Santosh University Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 Courses Offered By संतोष विश्वविद्यालय
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Santosh University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.4 Santosh University Application Fee
- 1.5 Santosh University Selection Process
- 1.6 Santosh University Important Dates
- 1.7 Santosh University Reservation Details
- 1.8 How to Register For Santosh University Admission 2018-2019
Candidates who are interested to take an admission in Santosh University they must apply for Santosh University Admission 2018-2019. The complete Santosh University Admission 2018-2019 details are available on this page. Interested aspirants can fill the form and submit it before 2nd Week of May 2018. Students are requested to fill the application form through online mode or offline mode. The Santosh University offers various courses for the talented people. For the academic year of 2018-2019, the SU has issued the notification. Every year a huge number of students are taking Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral admissions. This year also the Santosh University has released a notification to take talented people by conducting the entrance exam. The Santosh University Entrance Exam is scheduled for Last Week of June 2018. So, interested candidates can apply as soon as possible and attend the Santosh University Entrance Test. Follow this page completely and apply before the deadline. The mode of filling the application form is both online and offline.
Santosh University is a Deemed University. Santosh University is intercollege based in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is established in the year of 1995. The Santosh University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral courses. The candidates will be selected based on the previous score in the last qualifying examination. In order to given an admission to the students in Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral courses the Santosh University is conducting the SU Entrance Exam on Last Week of June 2018. Before filling the application form all the aspirants can check the entire details from here. We suggest candidates who are applying for Santosh University Admission 2018-2019 must meet their eligibility criteria. Moreover, interested students can use this chance and take an admission. The Santosh University main aim is to provide admissions for talented candidates. Visit our website SarkariRecruitment.com frequently and get more updates.
santoshuniversity.com – Santosh University Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of University||Santosh University|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Psychological Medicine, Diploma in Orthopaedics, Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases, Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
Courses Offered By संतोष विश्वविद्यालय
- M.D. General Medicine
- M.D. Biochemistry
- M.D. Pathology
- M.D. Microbiology
- M.D. T.B. & Chest Diseases
- M.D. Psychiatry
- M.D. Forensic Medicine
- M.D. Community Medicine
- M.D. Paediatrics
- M.D. Anaesthesiology
- M.D. Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- M.D. Physiology
- M.D. Pharmacology
- M.S. General Surgery
- M.Sc (Medical Biotechnology)
- M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy)
- M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology)
- M.Sc (Medical Physiology)
- M.S. Orthopaedics
- M.S. Ophthalmology
- M.Sc.(Medical Biochemistry)
- M.S. Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
- Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases (DTCD)
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
- Diploma in Ophthalmology (DO)
- Diploma in Psychological Medicine (DPM)
- Diploma in Orthopaedics (D.Ortho)
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology (DCP)
- Diploma in Public Health (D.P.H.) T
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO)
- Diploma in Anaesthesia (DA)
- Diploma in Forensic Medicine (DFM)
- Diploma in Oto–Rhino-Laryngology (DLO)
- TB & Chest Diseases
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Clinical Psychology
- Hematopath (Pathology Dept)
- Community Medicine
Eligibility Criteria For Santosh University Admission 2018-2019
- For M.B.B.S: Students must pass 10+2 in a relevant discipline.
- For B.D.S: Candidates must possess 10+2 in the relevant discipline.
- For M.D., M.S: Students must pass MBBS.
- For M.Sc: Students must pass Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- For M.D.S: Candidates must possess B.D.S.
- For PG Diploma: Candidates must be pass Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- For PhD: Students must possess recognized Degree of MD/ Master Degree in Behavioral Science / Home Science/Nutrition. And MD in Pathology / Pediatrics / Medicine.
Santosh University Application Fee
All the applied students must pay the registration fee. Visit the official website of Santosh University and check application fee details.
Santosh University Selection Process
Candidates selection process is based on Merit.
Santosh University Important Dates
|Advertisement Release Date||2nd week of April 2018|
|Online Application Starts From||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||4th week of May 2018|
|Entrance Exam Date||Last week of June 2018|
|Result||2nd week of July 2018|
Santosh University Reservation Details
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
How to Register For Santosh University Admission 2018-2019
Online Registration Process
- At first, all the candidates must visit the official website of Santosh University santoshuniversity.com.
- On the home page click on students zone.
- Students can fill the details with correct information.
- Upload a required documents and pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button before the last date.
- At last, take a print out for further usage.
Offline Registration Process
Students can get the application form and fill it with exact information. Attach a required documents and sent the application form and application fee to the Santosh University Address before the ending date.
Santosh University Address
No.1, Santosh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201009.
- 10th and 12th Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Admit Card
Santosh University Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
Students who are interested to take admissions in Santosh University they can check the Santosh University Admission 2018-2019 Process information from the above section. With the help of given details, all the aspirants can easily register themselves. We suggest all the students before filling the application form once read the entire article and proceed to next process. For more details bookmark this web page and get regular updates about Santosh University Admission 2018-2019. Applied candidates must attend for Santosh University Entrance Exam on Last Week of May 2018.