Schneider Electric Recruitment 2018
- 1 Schneider Electric Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Schneider Electric Job Vacancies:
- 1.2 Schneider Electric Company Profile:
In this Post You will get all info regarding Schneider Electric Walk-ins, Schneider Electric Job openings, Schneider Electric Off-campus drive, Schneider Electric Referral drives, Schneider Electric Vacancies, Schneider Electric recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Schneider Electric Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Schneider Electric Recruitment.
The latest recruitment notification of Schneider Electric is released to recruit eligible candidates.All those candidates who want to establish their career in Multinational Corporation, they can apply for the Marketing Manager, Engineer, Developer, Architect, Software Engineer and many more designations. Candidates who meet the eligible criteria can fill the registration form through the link presented below.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Schneider Electric Job Vacancies:
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Schneider Electric Company Profile:
Schneider Electric SE is a French multinational corporation that specializes in energy management and automation solutions, spanning hardware, software, and services. NThe native of France, the company is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble with offices throughout the world. A Fortune Global 500 company, Schneider Electric is publicly traded on the Euronext Exchange and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. In FY2015 the company posted revenues of €26.6 billion.
Schneider Electric is the parent company of Square D, Pelco, APC and others. As of 2016, the company has 20,000 patents either active or in application worldwide; the company has over 160,000 employees in approximately 100 countries worldwide.
Educational Qualification For Schneider Electric Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Schneider Electric Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Schneider Electric get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Schneider Electric Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Schneider Electrics Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Schneider Electric i.e. www.schneider-electric.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Schneider Electric Official Link:
In this site, we provide the official link of Schneider Electric for registration purpose: Click here to register