South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1 South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding South Indian Bank Walk-ins, South Indian Bank Job openings, South Indian Bank Off-campus drive, South Indian Bank Referral drives, South Indian Bank Vacancies, South Indian Bank recruitment, South Indian Bank careers, South Indian Bank Registration Link, South Indian Bank Placement papers.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 !!! Latest notification by the South Indian Bank to recruit clerk, SO, PO, Probationary Manager, Probationary Senior Manager, Chief Dealer & Senior Dealer vacancies.Interested candidates may apply South Indian Bank Recruitment for the various posts. Those who are looking for the lasted private bank job has the golden opportunity that South Indian Bank now released south Indian Bank Application form 2018. Applicants can apply online for through the official website given below.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. This is the exact place to choose IT Sector in South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
South Indian Bank Job Vacancies:
- Senior Sales Officer
- Specialist Officer
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- .Net developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
South Indian Company Profile:
South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) (BSE: 532218, NSE: SOUTHBANK) is a major private sector bank headquartered in Thrissur City in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches,45 ext.counters and 20 Regional Offices spread across more than 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It has set up 1307 ATMs and 5 Bulk Note Acceptor/Cash Deposit Machines all over India.
Educational Qualification For South Indian Bank Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
South Indian Bank Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in South Indian Bank get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
South Indian Bank Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
South Indian Bank Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of South Indian Bank i.e. www.southindianbank.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
South Indian Bank Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of South Indian Bank for registration purpose: Click here to register