Want to get a clear idea about the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of SSC Junior Engineer.Then here is the correct solution for you.In this post we are providing clear view about all the details regarding the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of SSC Junior Engineer .The candidates who are interested in these jobs can get all the information regarding notification,exam pattern,syllabus through this site.In this site we keep updating all the necessary details, without any confusion the candidate can get a clear view regarding syllabus and test pattern.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017:
- 1 SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017:
- 2 SSC Junior Engineer Papers PDF Download:
- 3 SSC Company Profile:
- 4 SSC Junior Engineer Test Pattern:
- 5 SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- 6 SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- 7 SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Electrical Engineering
- 8 SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Structural Engineering:
- 9 SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Civil Engineering
- 10 SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Mechanical Engineering
- 11 Direct Link to Download SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus Pdf:
Now a days most of the people are interested in bank/government job rather than any other software/private job.The reason behind this is due to having job security in bank job , salary hikes , job timings and other additional benefits.There is heavy competition for the jobs in any government or bank sector .So every year lakhs of students are appearing for these bank/government jobs like SSC Junior Engineer etc . But only few people are getting succeeded in these jobs.One of the reasons for not getting success is not having clear idea about the syllabus of the exam and test pattern.The candidate who are willing to get this job has to know the exact syllabus.Knowing the syllabus he/she can plan his preparation based on further details like test pattern, vacancies etc . See the syllabus pdf and previous papers pdf below. The SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus is available in our site. Along with syllabus the Exam Pattern, SSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers are also available in our website. So, the Applied candidates can check theSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus.
Not only getting the syllabus for SSC Junior Engineer PDF is important but also previous papers of SSC Junior Engineer is also plays a key role for getting success in exams.For the convenience of the candidates here in this post we have provided all the necessary information like syllabus and previous papers in PDF format.After the submission of the application of SSC Junior Engineer., candidate who want to check SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus can see here.In this sarakarirecruitment .com we are providing the SSC Junior Engineer syllabus and previous papers PDF download.
SSC Junior Engineer Papers PDF Download:
In this post we are providing the PDF download syllabus and previous papers for the exam of SSC Junior Engineer.Get the download of SSC Junior Engineer syllabus and previous papers below.We keep updating the details of exam pattern and topic wise details and exam guide useful for the candidate for the preparation of the SSC Junior Engineer exam.
SSC Company Profile:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located in New Delhi. At present, it has seven Regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. It also has two Sub- Regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each Regional office is headed by a Regional Director and each Sub-Regional office is headed by a Deputy Director.
SSC Junior Engineer Test Pattern:
The candidates who are going for the exam need to refer the exam pattern as it helps the candidates to get high marks in the examination.
- Paper 1 is Conducted for 200 marks.
- It is Objective Type Exam.
- It Contains 200 questions.
- Duration of SSC JE Exam is 2 hrs.
- There will be a negative marking for Paper 1 i.e., 0.25.
- Paper 2 is conducted for 300 marks.
- It is Descriptive Type.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hrs.
– I Objective type
General Intelligence & Reasoning(ii)
– II Conventional Type
–A General Engineering
(Civil & Structural)
Part – B (Electrical)
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- Current Affairs.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Economic Science.
- General Polity and Scientific Research, etc.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal And Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series Etc.
- Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships.
- Arithmetical Computations.
- Other Analytical Functions.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Electrical Engineering
- Basic concepts.
- Circuit law.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Structural Engineering:
- Theory of Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- RCC Design, Steel Design.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Civil Engineering
- Building Materials.
- Estimating, Costing , and Valuation.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Mechanical Engineering
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- IC Engine Performance.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Basic principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Classification of steels.
Direct Link to Download SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus Pdf:
The above information will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. Visit Sarkari Recruitment for more information.
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.