Want to get a clear idea about the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of SSC Upper Division Clerk.Then here is the correct solution for you.In this post we are providing clear view about all the details regarding the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of SSC Upper Division Clerk .The candidates who are interested in these jobs can get all the information regarding notification,exam pattern,syllabus through this site.In this site we keep updating all the necessary details, without any confusion the candidate can get a clear view regarding syllabus and test pattern.
SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017:
- 1 SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017:
- 2 SSC Upper Division Clerk Papers PDF Download:
- 3 SSC Company Profile:
- 4 SSC Upper Division Clerk Test Pattern:
- 5 SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- 6 SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – English
- 7 SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – Noting and Drafting
- 8 Direct Link to Download SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus PDF:
Now a days most of the people are interested in bank/government job rather than any other software/private job.The reason behind this is due to having job security in bank job , salary hikes , job timings and other additional benefits.There is heavy competition for the jobs in any government or bank sector .So every year lakhs of students are appearing for these bank/government jobs like SSC Upper Division Clerk etc . But only few people are getting succeeded in these jobs.One of the reasons for not getting success is not having clear idea about the syllabus of the exam and test pattern.The candidate who are willing to get this job has to know the exact syllabus.Knowing the syllabus he/she can plan his preparation based on further details like test pattern, vacancies etc . See the syllabus pdf and previous papers pdf below. The SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus is available in our site. Along with syllabus the Exam Pattern, SSC Upper Division Clerk Previous Papers are also available in our website. So, the Applied candidates can check the SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus.
Not only getting the syllabus for SSC Upper Division Clerk PDF is important but also previous papers of SSC Upper Division Clerk is also plays a key role for getting success in exams.For the convenience of the candidates here in this post we have provided all the necessary information like syllabus and previous papers in PDF format.After the submission of the application of SSC Upper Division Clerk, candidate who want to check SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus can see here.In this sarakarirecruitment .com we are providing the SSC Upper Division Clerk syllabus and previous papers PDF download.
SSC Upper Division Clerk Papers PDF Download:
In this post we are providing the PDF download syllabus and previous papers for the exam of SSC Upper Division Clerk.Get the download of SSC Upper Division Clerk syllabus and previous papers below.We keep updating the details of exam pattern and topic wise details and exam guide useful for the candidate for the preparation of the SSC Upper Division Clerk exam.
SSC Company Profile:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located in New Delhi. At present, it has seven Regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. It also has two Sub- Regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each Regional office is headed by a Regional Director and each Sub-Regional office is headed by a Deputy Director.
SSC Upper Division Clerk Test Pattern:
The candidates who are going for the exam need to refer the exam pattern as it helps the candidates to get high marks in the examination.
- SSC Clerk Exam is conducted in two paper.
- The paper is Descriptive Type.
- It is conducted for 300 marks.
- Duration of the Paper 1 is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- Duration of the Paper 2 is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in computer based examination in
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper 1||Gneral Awarness||100||100||2 hrs 40 minutes|
|2.||Comprehension and writing ability of
|3.||Descriptive Type||Paper 2||Noting, Drafting & Office
|–||100||2 hrs 40 minutes|
SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- Current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect
- as may be expected of any educated person.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Especially pertaining to History.
- General Politic and Scientific research.
SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – English
- English language.
- sentence structure.
- sentence completion.
- phrases and idiomatic use of words.
- comprehension of a passage.
SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – Noting and Drafting
- The paper on Noting, Drafting, and Office Procedure will be designed to test the candidate’s knowledge of office procedure in the Secretariat and Attached Offices and, in general, their ability to write and understand notes and drafts.
- Applicants are required to study the Manual of Office Procedure / Manual of Office Procedure issued byMinistry of Railways, the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Lok Sabha and the RajyaSabha, Hand Book of orders issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs regarding use of Hindi for official purpose of the Union andReservation Policy for SC/STs in services, and orders issued by Government thereon from time to time.
Direct Link to Download SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus PDF:
The above information will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. Bookmark by pressing Ctrl+D and Visit Sarkari Recruitment for more information.
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.