Sub Divisional Office, Thane Police Patil Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Sub Divisional Office, Thane Police Patil Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Sub Divisional Office, Thane Profile :
- 1.1.1 Sub Divisional Office, Thane Police Patil vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Sub Divisional Office, Thane Police Patil recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Sub Divisional Office, Thane Police Patil recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Sub Divisional Office, Thane Police Patil
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.thane.nic.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- 1.1 Sub Divisional Office, Thane Profile :
Interested in government sector !!! Want to get placed in a safe and secure job.Then this article is for you . For those candidates who are waiting for government job notifications to get placed in government job ,this good opportunity is for you.There are thousands of jobs available for the upcoming years 2017& 2018. Aspirants should hurry up to apply for these jobs before the last date and you can also bookmark this page for more updates and information. Here we are providing the complete details about all Maharashtra Government Jobs for all types of Educational Qualifications such as 10th or SSC or Matriculation, Intermediate or 12th, Graduation, PG holders and for experienced Candidates.Interested candidates should check their eligibility criteria carefully according to the designation of posts. Sub Divisional Office, Thane is going to announce a career notification to fill up its vacancies .It is inviting applications from all the eligible candidates for the posts of Sub Divisional Office, Thane Police Patil .The other details like how to apply, selection process, salary details, vacancy details, fee details are given for the quick reference of the candidates. To know more about the job notifications of Sub Divisional Office, Thane Police Patil keep visit this this page for regular updates.We will update all the details upto date once the official notification is released. The persons who want to apply for the recruitment of Sub Divisional Office, Thane Police Patil can go through the information given below or they can visit the official notification thorough the official link given below and may get all the details.
Sub Divisional Office, Thane Profile :
Thane District is a district in the Indian state of Maharashtra in Konkan Division. At the 2011 Census it was the most populated district in the nation, with 11,060,148 inhabitants; however, in the district was split into two with the creation of a new Palghar district, leaving the reduced Thane district with a 2011 Census population of 8,070,032. The headquarters of the district is the city of Thane. Other major cities in the district are Navi Mumbai, Kalyan-Dombivli, Mira-Bhayander, Bhiwandi, Ulhasnagar, Ambarnath, Badlapur, Murbad and Shahapur. This is the third-most industrialised district in Maharashtra..
A Sub-Divisional Magistrate is a title sometimes given to the head official of a district subdivision, an administrative officer that is sometimes below the level of district, depending on a country’s government structure.Each district is divided into tehsil. It is empowered by tax inspector, collector magistrate .All subdivision (tehsil) is under the charge of SDM (Sub divisional magistrate) Registrar is appointed by state government by state PSC exam .Under section 24 crpc it is mention registrar have divisional and administrative powers.
In India, a sub-divisional magistrate has several executive and magisterial roles to play under Criminal Procedure Code 1973.
Sub Divisional Office, Thane Police Patil vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Sub Divisional Office, Thane|
|Post Name(s)||Police Patil|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Sub Divisional Office, Thane Police Patil recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates should complete Higher Secondary School (HSC) or equivalent qualification with minimum marks from any recognized university or board or equivalent are Eligible.
Sub Divisional Office, Thane Police Patil recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 40 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Sub Divisional Office, Thane Police Patil
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the Application form correctly.
- send the filled application form and necessary documents at the given postal address on or before the last date.
Official Link : www.thane.nic.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.