The Tantia University is all set up to release the Tantia University Admission 2018-2019. For the session of 2018-2019, the Tantia University is inviting offline TU Application Forms from 4th Week of April 2018 to 2nd Week of May 2018. Students who are looking for admissions to Tantia University can check this page completely and apply for various Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research courses. By going through this complete article candidate can check the eligibility criteria details. By following this page interested students can check information on Tantia University Admission 2018-2019 Process Details, Eligibility Criteria, Courses Offered By Tantia University, Selection Process, Application Fee, Registration Details are listed in the below section. Also, view the official website of Tantia University www.tantiauniversity.com.
Tantia University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 Tantia University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 Tantia University Admission 2018-2019 Details – www.tantiauniversity.com
- 1.2 Courses Offered By तंतिया विश्वविद्यालय
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Tantia University
- 1.4 Tantia University Application Fee 2018-2019
- 1.5 Tantia University Selection Process
- 1.6 Tantia University Important Dates
- 1.7 Tantia University Application Process 2017-2018
The Tantia University is inviting application forms for the Tantia University Admission 2018-2019 for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates who want to get admissions in Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research courses must apply for Tantia University Registration Process. Interested people can apply offline before 2nd Week of May 2018. The Tantia University is a private university which offers various courses for the students. While filling the Tantia University Application Form 2018-2019 aspirants need to refer the complete article. We are providing Tantia University Admission Procedure, Courses offered, Fee Details and other mandatory details are provided in the below section. The applied students must attend for Tantia University Entrance Exam on Last Week of May 2018. Moreover, candidates can get complete admission details from this page. Want to know more information about Tantia University Admission 2018-2019 they go through the entire section. Students can visit our website SarkariRecruitment.com and check more updates.
Tantia University is located in Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan. The TU was established under the Tantia University, Sri Ganganagar Act, 2013. The Tantia University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Research courses in Management, Arts, Homeopathy, Physical Education, Engineering, Education, Ayurveda, Applied Science, Paramedical Sciences and Allied Health Sciences. Students who want to pursue their studies in Tantia University must check the Tantia University Admission 2018-2019 Details which is clearly provided here. Those want to apply for Tantia University Admission 2018-2019 they must submit the application form with required details in offline mode. On the basis of the score secured in the Tantia University, Entrance Test students can get an admission in various courses. This section provides entire details about Tantia University Eligibility Criteria, Tantia University Admission Details, For more details simply scroll down this page and get more details. Visit the official website of Tantia University www.tantiauniversity.com.
Tantia University Admission 2018-2019 Details – www.tantiauniversity.com
Aspirants who are looking for Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma or Research-based course in Tantia University must apply through offline mode. Follow the given details and register for Tantia University.
|Name of the University||Tantia University|
|University Type||Private University|
|Starting Date||4th week of April 2018|
|Last Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma Ayurvedic Nursing and Pharmacy, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering|
Courses Offered By तंतिया विश्वविद्यालय
- Polytechnic College (Diploma in Polytechnic)
- College of Nursing (B.Sc. & M.Sc. Nursing)
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Ayurvedic Medical College (B.A.M.S., D.A.N.C.T.)
- Homeopathic Medical College (B.H.M.S.)
- College of Education (M.Ed., B.Ed. & Ph.d.)
- College of Pharmacy (D.Pharma.)
- DNB Radiodiagnosis (P.G. Degree)
- DNB Psychiatry (P.G. Degree)
- Veterinary (B.V.Sc. & A.H., A.H.D.P.)
- Ayurvedic Nursing (D.A.N.C.T.)
- Engineering College (B.Tech., M.Tech.)
- Management College (M.B.A.)
- Paramedical Institute (D.M.L.T./D.M.R.T.)
- College of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.)
- School of Nursing (G.N.M.)
Eligibility Criteria For Tantia University
- For PG Courses: Candidates must pass BHMS/ BAMS/ BPT or equivalent.
- For Diploma Courses: Students must be passed 10th/ HSC/ 10+2 with at least 45 % Marks.
- For B.Sc and B.PT Courses: Students must Pass HSC with 45% Marks in 10+2 (PCB subjects)
- For MA and M.Sc: Candidates must possess Graduation or relevant subject with 40% marks.
- For MBA and M.Com: Aspirants must complete their graduation in any discipline with at least 50 marks And Bachelor Degree in Commerce with at least 40% marks.
- For M.Ed and B.Ed Course: Students must be passed B.Ed with at least 50% marks Or must Pass B.P.Ed./ B.P.E./ B.Sc. in Health and Physical Education with at 50% marks.
- For BAMS and BHMS Courses: Candidates must Pass 10+2 with PCB subjects with 50% marks.
- For Law Courses: Students must be done 10+2/ Graduation/ LLB at least 45% marks.
- For Ph.D.: Candidates must be done their post graduation in a relevant subject.
Tantia University Application Fee 2018-2019
Candidates must pay INR 2000, prepare a Demand Draft drawn in favor of the university.
Tantia University Selection Process
The Tantia University will select the candidates based on the Merit. Those who get a good score in the Tantia University Entrance Exam they can get an admission to Tantia University.
Tantia University Important Dates
|Availability of offline Application Form||4th week of April 2018|
|Last date for application submission||2nd week of May 2018|
|Admit Card Available to Download||2nd week of May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||Last week of May 2018|
|Results Date||1st week of June 2018|
Tantia University Application Process 2017-2018
Students must follow the below given guidelines and apply for Tantia University Application Process through offline mode.
- At first, applying students must visit the official website of Tantia University www.tantiauniversity.com.
- On the home page go to the admission tab.
- Just click on the application form.
- Download the application form.
- Students must fill the application form with required information.
- And pay the application fee of INR 2000, prepare a Demand Draft drawn in favor of the university.
- Upload necessary documents along with DD and send to the application form to the given below postal address before the closing date.
Tantia University Address
Near Riico Bus Stand,
Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan 335002
- Mark sheet and certificate of both SSC and HSC exam.
- Mark sheets of UG course.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate.
- Graduation degree/ Passing certificate.
- Resident Proof.
- Medical Certificate.
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
Tantia University Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
Tantia University Admission 2018-2019 Details is clearly provided in the above section. In order to provide the UG, PG, Diploma courses the university is decided to conducting the Tantia University Entrance Exam on Last week of May 2018.