Want to get a clear idea about the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of Telangana State PSC Food Inspector.Then here is the correct solution for you.In this post we are providing clear view about all the details regarding the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of Telangana State PSC Food Inspector .The candidates who are interested in these jobs can get all the information regarding notification,exam pattern,syllabus through this site.In this site we keep updating all the necessary details, without any confusion the candidate can get a clear view regarding syllabus and test pattern.
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus 2017:
- 1 Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus 2017:
- 2 Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Papers PDF Download:
- 3 About Telangana State Public Service Commission:
- 4 Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Exam Pattern:
- 5 Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus:
- 6 Telangana PSC Food Inspector Syllabus
- 7 TSPSC Food Dept English Syllabus
- 8 TSPSC Food Inspector General Knowledge Syllabus
- 9 Telangana PSC Food Inspector Reasoning Syllabus
Now a days most of the people are interested in bank/government job rather than any other software/private job.The reason behind this is due to having job security in bank job , salary hikes , job timings and other additional benefits.There is heavy competition for the jobs in any government or bank sector .So every year lakhs of students are appearing for these bank/government jobs like Telangana State PSC Food Inspector clear idea about the syllabus of the exam and test pattern.The candidate who are willing to get this job has to know the exact syllabus.Knowing the syllabus he/she can plan his preparation based on further details like test pattern, vacancies etc . See the syllabus pdf and previous papers pdf below. The Telangana State PSC Food Inspector. Syllabus is available in our site. Along with syllabus the Exam Pattern,Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Previous Papers are also available in our website. So, the Applied candidates can check the Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Staff Assistant Syllabus.
Not only getting the syllabus for Telangana State PSC Food Inspector PDF is important but also previous papers of Telangana State PSC Food Inspector is also plays a key role for getting success in exams.For the convenience of the candidates here in this post we have provided all the necessary information like syllabus and previous papers in PDF format.After the submission of the application of Telangana State PSC Food Inspector, candidate who want to check Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus can see here.In this sarakarirecruitment .com we are providing the Telangana State PSC Food Inspector, syllabus and previous papers PDF download.
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Papers PDF Download:
In this post we are providing the PDF download syllabus and previous papers for the exam of Telangana State PSC Food Inspector.Get the download of Telangana State PSC Food Inspector syllabus and previous papers below.We keep updating the details of exam pattern and topic wise details and exam guide useful for the candidate for the preparation of the Telangana State PSC Food Inspector exam.
About Telangana State Public Service Commission:
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. It is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advises them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advises on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. It was formed on June 2, 2014, as per Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission bifurcated into APPSC and TSPSC. The official website was launched on 11 April 2015 by governor E. S. L. Narasimhan. Ghanta Chakrapani appointed as the first chairman for TSPSC, who is a professor at Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University.
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Exam Pattern:
|Sl. No||Part A Written Exam (Objective Type)||Number of Questions||Duration Of Exam||Maximum Marks|
|1||Paper – I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150 minutes||150|
|2||Paper – II: Concerned Subject||150||150 minutes||300|
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus:
Telangana PSC Food Inspector Syllabus
- Food processing, types of processing methods.
- Food Microbiology
- Product development
- Food Laws and Regulations
- General Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Introduction to Nutrition, Health, and Public Health
- Nutrients, Proteins, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins and minerals – functions,
- requirements, food sources, and deficiency.
- History of India & Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Mental Ability.
- Assessment of nutritional status – biochemical, anthropometry, clinical and diet surveys.
- Occupational health
- Hygiene and sanitation in food sector
- Programmes to eradicate malnutrition & improve the health status of people in India.
TSPSC Food Dept English Syllabus
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
TSPSC Food Inspector General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current events – International, National, and Local.
- Personalities in News.
- History – India & Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian Polity.
- Science and technology updates.
- Geography – India, Andhra Pradesh, etc.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
Telangana PSC Food Inspector Reasoning Syllabus
- Verbal analogies; word analogy-Applied analogy.
- Verbal classification.
- Understanding the structure of arguments.
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, Multi-diagrammatic relationship.
- Venn diagram.
- Analytical Reasoning.
We are providing complete details about Telangana State PSC Food Inspector on our website Sarkari Recruitment For more updates visit our website regularly for fast and accurate information. Hard work never fails to succeed. Prepare well for the exam and reach your goal. Wishing you all the very best for your success.
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.