TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
- 1 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 Details
- 1.2 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 PDF Download
- 1.3 TN MRB Company Profile:
- 1.4 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Test Pattern 2018:
- 1.5 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
- 1.5.1 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Human Anatomy Syllabus
- 1.5.2 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Human Physiology Syllabus
- 1.5.3 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Biochemistry Syllabus
- 1.5.4 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Pathology Syllabus
- 1.5.5 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Microbiology Syllabus
- 1.5.6 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Pharmacology Syllabus
- 1.5.7 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Forensic Medicine and Toxicology Syllabus
- 1.5.8 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon General Medicine Syllabus
- 1.5.9 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Pediatrics Syllabus
- 1.5.10 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Dermatology Syllabus
- 1.5.11 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon General Surgery Syllabus
- 1.5.12 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Obstetrics & Gynaecology Syllabus
- 1.5.13 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Community Medicine Syllabus
Want to get a clear idea about the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 and test pattern for the posts of Assistant Surgeon. Then there is the correct solution for you. In this post, we are providing the clear view of all the details regarding the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 and mrb.tn.gov.in test pattern for the posts of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon. Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board will held the written exam on 9th December 2018 for the Assistant Surgeon post. The candidates who are interested in these jobs can get all the information regarding notification, exam pattern, TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 through this site. In this site, we keep updating all the necessary details, without any confusion the candidate can get a clear view regarding TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 and test pattern. Nowadays most of the people are interested in bank/government job rather than any other software/private job. The reason behind this is due to having job security in bank/government job, salary hikes, job timings, and other additional benefits.
There is heavy competition for the jobs in any government or bank sector. So every year lakhs of students are appearing for these bank/government jobs like TN MRB Assistant Surgeon etc. But only a few people are getting succeeded in these jobs. One of the reasons for not getting success is not having the clear idea about the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 of the exam and test pattern. The candidate who is willing to get this job has to know the exact syllabus. Knowing the syllabus he/she can plan his preparation based on further details like the test pattern, vacancies etc . See the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 pdf and previous papers pdf below. The TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus is available on our site. Along with TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 the Exam Pattern, TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers are also available on our website. So, the Applied candidates can check the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2018.
Check: TN MRB Recruitment
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Surgeon Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||1884 Posts|
|Qualification||Check below for qualification information|
|Starting Date||25th September 2018|
|Last Date||15th October 2018|
|Exam Date||9th December 2018|
Read More: TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers
Not only getting the syllabus for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon PDF is important but also previous papers of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon is also plays a key role in getting success in exams. For the convenience of the candidates here in this post, we have provided all the necessary information like TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 and previous papers in PDF format. After the submission of the application of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon, the candidate who wants to check TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus can see here. In this sarakarirecruitment.com we are providing the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon syllabus and previous papers PDF download.
Read More: TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 PDF Download
In this post, we are providing the PDF download syllabus and previous papers for the exam of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon. Get the download of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 and previous papers below.We keep updating the details of exam pattern and topic wise details and exam guide useful for the candidate for the preparation of the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon exam.
Related Post: TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Result
TN MRB Company Profile:
The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TMSRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance, and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board consists of a Chairman, a Member and a Member Secretary. Health and Family Welfare department Additional Secretary will head the Board. A person in the cadre equal to that of Medical department Deputy Director will be its Member and an officer equal to the ranks of District Revenue Officer will be appointed as its Member-Secretary.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Test Pattern 2018:
The candidates who are going for the exam need to refer the exam pattern as it helps the candidates to get high marks in the examination.
- TN MRB Exam conducted for 100 marks.
- It contains 200 questions.
- It is an Objective Type Exam.
- Duration of the Exam is 2:30 hours.
|Subjects||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Medical Sciences||200/100||2:30 Hours|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
- Medical Sciences Syllabus
- Human Anatomy.
- Human Physiology.
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- General Medicine.
- General Surgery.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning:
- Community Medicine.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Human Anatomy Syllabus
- Applied anatomy including blood & nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of the shoulder,
- hip, and the knee.
- Vas deferens.
- Uterine tubes.
- placental barrier and Placenta.
- Development of heart, ovary, testis, gut, kidney, uterus, & their common congenital abnormalities.
- Central & Peripheral autonomic nervous system:
- Gross & clinical anatomy of the ventricles of the brain.
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Neural pathways & lesions of cutaneous sensations.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Human Physiology Syllabus
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture & muscle tone.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Biochemistry Syllabus
- Organ function tests-liver.
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radio – immunoassays (RIA).
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Pathology Syllabus
- Inflammation & repair.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Differentiation between
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosis
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Microbiology Syllabus
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of
- l Meningococcus.
- Salmonella l Shigella.
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Pharmacology Syllabus
- Mechanism of action & the side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.’
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Forensic Medicine and Toxicology Syllabus
- A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
- Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
- Fingerprint study.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon General Medicine Syllabus
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis & principles of management (including prevention) of:
- Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Pediatrics Syllabus
- Baby friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Dermatology Syllabus
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Stevan Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon General Surgery Syllabus
- Clinical features.
- Diagnosis & principles of management of cleft palate.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass,
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Obstetrics & Gynaecology Syllabus
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of the 3rd stage.
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Resuscitation of the newborn.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Community Medicine Syllabus
- Components & Critical Analysis of National programs for control/ eradication of:
- Filaria and Tuberculosis.
- STDs & Dengue Critical Appraisal of Healthcare delivery system.
- Health management & administration
- Programme Implementation & Evaluation.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018: Click Here
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit Sarkari Recruitment for more information.