TNAU Jr Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017
- 1 TNAU Jr Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 TNAU Profile :
- 1.1.1 TNAU Jr Research Fellow Jobs vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 TNAU Jr Research Fellow Jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 TNAU Jr Research Fellow recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for TNAU Jr Research Fellow
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.tnau.ac.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 TNAU Profile :
Government job notifications in various departments are going to release in Tamil Nadu to give good job opportunities for the eligible and interested candidates. TNAU is going to release a recruitment notification for filling the vacancies of Jr Research Fellow.Here in this post we are providing about this recruitment notification,exam pattern syllabus ,exam date etc.Before applying for these vacancies the candidate has to clearly check the eligibility criteria,pattern and other important details which are given below to get succeed in getting Government job in Tamil Nadu. so , candidates grab this opportunity because getting a job in a government sector is not an easy task but by following our site ,it will helpful to you in getting a government job .Keep in touch with this site Sarkarirecruitment for regular job updates and notification.In this posts all the details of the job notification ,application procedure ,last date for the application is mentioned.The candidates can apply for the vacancies and can check the clear details in the official notification through the official link provided below. You can also check all types of notifications of Government jobs in Tamil Nadu.
TNAU Profile :
The Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) had its genesis from establishment of an Agricultural School at Saidapet, Madras, Tamil Nadu, as early as 1868 and it was later relocated at Coimbatore. In 1920 it was affiliated to Madras University. TNAU assumed full responsibilities of Agricultural Education and Research and supported the State Agricultural Department by delivering research products. Till 1946, the Agricultural College and Research Institute, Coimbatore, was the only Institute for Agricultural Education for the whole of South India. In 1958, it was recognized as a Post-graduate Centre leading to Masters and Doctoral degrees. The Agricultural College and Research Institute, Madurai was established in 1965. These two colleges formed the nucleus of the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University while it was established in 1971.
The global technological developments has lead to introduction of new courses. Introduction of B.Tech.(Food Process Engineering) from the academic year 1998-99, B.Tech.(Agricultural Biotechnology) and B.Tech.(Horticulture) from the academic year 2002-2003 as self supporting program has created avenues for bugetary independence. A new degree program B.Tech.(Energy and Environmental Engineering) was started during 2004 and B.Tech.(Bioinformatics) during 2006. B.Tech.(Agricultural Information Technology) and B.S.(Agribusiness Management) were started in 2007.
TNAU Jr Research Fellow Jobs vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)|
|Post Name(s)||Jr Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
TNAU Jr Research Fellow Jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have B.Sc /Four years Bachelor’s degree from Farm University (B.Sc. Agri./ Horti./ Forestry/ Home Science, Agrl. Engg., Biotech., Bioinformatics, FPE, EEE etc.,)
TNAU Jr Research Fellow recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have age as per the rules of the official notification.
How to apply for TNAU Jr Research Fellow
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After that fill online application form with accurate details.
- Upload required necessary documents with scanned passport size Photo and signature etc.
- Click on the submit button and take print copy of application form for future reference.
- Attend the interview with the filed application form and necessary documents and passport size photos to the given address in the notification on the interview date.
Official Link : www.tnau.ac.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.