TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1 TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.1 TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 Post Wise TNPSC Assistant Jailor Vacancies 2018-2019
- 1.3 Education Qualification
- 1.4 tnpsc.gov.in Assistant Jailor Openings 2018-2019
- 1.5 Age Limit
- 1.6 Application Fee
- 1.7 Selection Process
- 1.8 Pay Scale
- 1.9 Important Dates
- 1.10 Steps To Apply For TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018-2019
Aspirants can apply for the TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018-2019 from the official portal of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Recently, the officials of the TNPSC released the online application forms to hire the candidates for the Assistant Jailor positions. So, all the interested aspirants can apply for the Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Jailor Vacancies 2018-2019 online from 8th October 2018 to 7th November 2018. Furthermore, grab the information like the tnpsc.gov.in Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Application Procedure along with the Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, and the Important Dates under the TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018-2019. At the end of this article, you can find the direct link to download the Official Notification For TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018-2019.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
|Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Jailor Jobs 2018-2019|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Jailor|
|Number of Openings||30 Posts|
|Starting Date Of Application Form||8th October 2018|
|Ending Date Of Application Form||7th November 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Oral Test|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Post Wise TNPSC Assistant Jailor Vacancies 2018-2019
- Assistant Jailor (Men) – 16 Posts
- Assistant Jailor (Women) – 14 Posts
A degree of any of the Universities recognized by the University Grants Commission.
tnpsc.gov.in Assistant Jailor Openings 2018-2019
Candidates who are in search of the applying procedure can easily apply for the TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018-2019. So, we advise all the contenders to stay on this page to collect the more information regarding the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Moreover, the officials have mentioned the officials of the organization have assigned the examination date. So, all the competitors must wait for the information. Remember candidates can apply for the TNPSC Assistant Jailor Jobs 2018-2019 from the official site online or through our site Sarkari Recruitment. Meanwhile, you should submit the online application form on or before the last date, i.e., 7th November 2018. Check the official recruitment notification for postal address and other valuable information. Candidates who are applying need to pay the application fee to complete the online registration process.
All aspirants who have applied for these Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job need to face a Written Examination and Oral Test as part of the recruitment process. Intenders who got selected for the Assistant Jailor position will get Pay Scale of Level-11 Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400. On this page, we have provided the direct link to download the official TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018-2019 for the secure mode to the candidates. This is a good moment for the candidates those who are eligible for the Assistant Jailor positions and interested have to download the application form and fill the form in the provided format. From the official notification the aspirants who will select for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Jobs they will get the good salary package offered by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
|Applicant Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslim) and Destitute Widows of all categories||18 years||No maximum age limit|
|Others||18 years||30 years|
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-.
- Examination Fee: Rs.150/-.
Selection will be made in two stages i.e., Written Examination and Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
Level-11 Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400.
|Application Process Starting Date||8th October 2018|
|Application Process Last Date||7th November 2018|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank||9th November 2018|
|Paper I (Date & Time)||6th January 2019 (10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M)|
|Paper II (Date & Time)||6th January 2019 (2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M)|
Steps To Apply For TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018-2019
- Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, tnpsc.gov.in.
- Search for the TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification on the home page.
- Look at the data in the official notification.
- Verify the eligibility criteria applicable to candidates for the given positions have to download the application form.
- Candidates need to fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Check the filled details.
- Attach the photo and required documents and post the application form to the correct official address before
- the last date.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy for the further use.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018-2019: Click Here