TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018
- 1 TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Check TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018
- 1.2 TSPSC Job Vacancy Details AEE & AE Vacancies 2018
- 1.3 TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus
- 1.4 Download the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus Pattern
- 1.5 Telangana Assistant Executive Engineering Syllabus – CIVIL ENGINEERING
The TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018 is available in this article. So, candidates, who had applied for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2017 this is a right place to collect the latest TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018. Candidates who are interested in this jobs they are applied and it is the time to check the syllabus pattern. Based on the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018 the questions will have appeared in the written test. So everyone applied for this because it is the great opportunity in the state of Telangana. After that to participate in the exams so in this you have to prepare well for the exam it is compulsory to check the syllabus pattern. Without proper planning, you should not prepare well for the competitive exams or any exam.You have any doubts please click on the given below link. So, simply scroll down this page find the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018 along with Exam Pattern.
Check TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018
Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018 the posts are there in this that will be based on the TSPSC this has been best job recruitment who have applied for this job they have to check the syllabus pattern. You are not getting the qualifying marks so you have to get more marks means so before participating any exam applied candidates must follow the syllabus and the exam pattern. Every year the TSPSC has releases the selection process will be based on the written exam and the interview process. For the written exam, you have to check the syllabus it will be little easy to practice so all are waiting for fo the syllabus how to read and practice it is very important. So do not miss to see the syllabus and the exam pattern in this or else any exam.
Check TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018 who are applied for this job recruitment they have to see the syllabus pattern aspirants who are selected they will go to the next process. The candidates have to check the details on this job that is in the TSPSC in this you have to check the syllabus and also the exam pattern will be also the very important for the examination. Through our website, we provided all details on the basis of this job recruitment notification and the syllabus and the previous papers. Every organization will conduct the recruitment process will be in the two types those are written test and the interview process. in the written test you have to know the syllabus and the exam pattern because it will give various information in the TSPSC. Candidates can visit our website sarkarirecruitment.com regularly.
TSPSC Job Vacancy Details AEE & AE Vacancies 2018
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||277 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||16th December 2017|
|You Can Also Check|
|TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2017|
|TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Admit Card|
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus
|SI.No||Type of the Exam||Papers||Number of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|1||Part A: Written Examination (Objective Type)||Paper I – General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
|2||Paper II – Civil /Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering (degree level)||150||150||300|
|3||Part B: Interview||50|
|4||Total||300 Questions||300 Minutes||500 Marks|
From the above table given some more details on this basis of the TSPSC so every candidate must check the details on the syllabus if you want to get good marks in this TSPSC. You have to check and download the syllabus and the exam pattern.
Download the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus Pattern
Hurry up to download the syllabus in the TSPSC so if you want to know the details on this please see the below. The candidates who are interested in this recruitment they have to check the syllabus on the basis of this job. Here in the below steps subject, the wise syllabus will be given. In this paper-1 and paper-2 will be there for this you will get the information will be on the given below.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus – General Studies and General Abilities Paper-I
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
Telangana Assistant Executive Engineering Syllabus – CIVIL ENGINEERING
- BUILDING MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
- STRENGTH OF MATERIALS AND THEORY OF STRUCTURES
- RCC AND STEEL STRUCTURES
- FLUID MECHANICS AND HYDRAULICS
- HYDROLOGY AND WATER RESOURCES ENGINEERING
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING.
- TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING.
- SOIL MECHANICS AND FOUNDATION ENGINEERING
- ESTIMATION, COSTING AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineering Syllabus – ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (DEGREE LEVEL)
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
Telangana State Public Service Commission AEE Syllabus – Civil/Mechanical in Tribal Welfare Engineering Department
STRENGTH OF MATERIALS:
- Simple Stresses and Strains
- Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams:
- Bending and Shear Stress
- Columns and Struts
- Deflections and Slopes
FLUID MECHANICS AND HYDRAULIC MACHINERY:
- Fluid Statics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Measurements
- Compressible Flow
- Flow through Pipes