UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- 1 UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Notification Of UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Post Wise Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Jobs 2018
- 1.3 ukpsc.gov.in Lecturer Vacancies 2018
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria For UKPSC Lecturer Requirement 2018
- 1.5 Education Qualification For Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Openings 2018
- 1.6 Age Limit For UKPSC Lecturer Notification 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee For UKPSC Jobs 2018
- 1.8 Selection Process For Lecturer Post
- 1.9 Pay Scale For UKPSC Lecturer Job Openings 2018
- 1.10 Dates To Remember
- 1.11 Steps To Apply For UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 for the 917 Lecturer positions. We have provided the information about the UKPSC Vacancy 2018 for Lecturer on this page. The application process for the UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 will start from 4th September 2018 to 25th September 2018 for filling the applications. Candidates can get the information of the Application Form, Eligibility, Pay Scale, and Application Fee in this article. Applicants can check the official notification for the UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 below in this post. We have also arranged the process to apply for the Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 on this page. Check the below sections to apply for the notification. All the eligible and interested contenders can check the official website of UKPSC that is ukpsc.gov.in to gather the more details.
Also Check: UKPSC Lecturer Syllabus
Notification Of UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
|UKPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018|
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Number of Openings||917 Posts|
|Starting Date||4th September 2018|
|Closing Date||25th September 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
Post Wise Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Jobs 2018
- Lecturer – Hindi (General): 121
- Lecturer – English (General): 93
- Lecturer – Sanskrit (General): 51
- Lecturer – Physics (General): 67
- Lecturer – Chemistry (General): 49
- Lecturer – Mathematics (General): 73
- Lecturer – Biology (General): 71
- Lecturer–Political Science (General Examination-2018): 71
- Lecturer – Economics (General): 45
- Lecturer – History (General): 39
- Lecturer – Geography (General): 92
- Lecturer – Sociology (General): 07
- Lecturer – Commerce (General): 02
- Lecturer – Agriculture (General): 01
- Lecturer – Hindi (Women’s Branch): 17
- Lecturer – English (Women’s Branch): 20
- Lecturer – Sanskrit (Women’s Branch): 12
- Lecturer – Physics (Women’s Branch): 23
- Lecturer – Chemistry (Women’s Branch): 12
- Lecturer – Biology (Women’s Branch): 10
- Lecturer-Political (Women’s Branch Examination-2018): 12
- Lecturer – Economics (Women’s Branch): 11
- Lecturer – History Special Subordinate Education Services Examination 2018 (Women’s Branch): 11
- Lecturer – Geography (Women’s Branch): 06
- Lecturer – Psychology (Women’s Branch): 01
Also Check: Uttarakhand PSC Jobs
ukpsc.gov.in Lecturer Vacancies 2018
We have presented the official link to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 notification. The aspirants who are waiting for Uttarakhand Government Jobs can get the latest government job notifications and updates. We will update all the information up to date once the official announcement is released. The persons who want to apply for the UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 of Lecturer position can go through the information given below or they can visit the official notification through the official link given below and may get all the details. This is a great moment for the candidates those who are willing for the posts and interested need to download the application form and fill the form in the specified format.
Also Check: UKPSC Lecturer Previous Papers
Aspirants who are interested in Lecturer Jobs can apply for UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification. Online application forms are inviting by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. View the complete UKPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018 details and apply before 25th September 2018. All the required details about UKPSC Lecturer Openings 2018 are provided here. Uttarakhand PSC officials have released 917 vacancies for the Lecturer post. Minimum age limit to apply for UKPSC Lecturer Job Vacancies are 21 Years, and maximum age limit is 42 years. For age relaxation details have to check the official advertisement.
Also Check: UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card
Eligibility Criteria For UKPSC Lecturer Requirement 2018
Every candidate who is going to apply for the Lecturer posts in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission needs to satisfy the below eligibility criteria.
Education Qualification For Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Openings 2018
- Applicants must possess Postgraduate Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- LT Diploma from recognized College/ Institution by Government Or B.Ed Degree from the recognized university.
Also Check: UKPSC Lecturer Result
Age Limit For UKPSC Lecturer Notification 2018
- The minimum age limit is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit is 42 years.
Application Fee For UKPSC Jobs 2018
- General Category – Rs.100/-.
- OBC – Rs.60/-.
- SC/ST – Rs.60/-.
- PWD – No application fee.
- Ex-Serviceman in Army – Rs.60/-.
Also Check: Uttarakhand Government Jobs
Selection Process For Lecturer Post
The individuals will be selected through the written exam, interview.
Pay Scale For UKPSC Lecturer Job Openings 2018
The selected people will get the salary of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 along with GP Rs.4800/- (Level – 8).
Dates To Remember
- Registration Process Start Date – 4th September 2018.
- Registration Process End Date – 25th September 2018.
Steps To Apply For UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- Open the official site of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, ukpsc.gov.in.
- Then the homepage will be shown on the screen.
- Find the recruitment tab in the official page.
- Now click on the UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the registration form with the accurate details.
- Attach the essential documents to the application form.
- Submit the application form before the final date of the application process.
- Take a copy for the further reference.
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018: Click Here