United Health Group Recruitment 2018
- 1 United Health Group Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 United Health Group Company Profile:
In this Post You will get all info regarding United Health Group Walk-ins, United Health Group Job openings, United Health Group Off-campus drive, United Health Group Referral drives, United Health Group Vacancies, United Health Group recruitment, careers, Registration Link, United Health Group Placement papers.
UnitedHealth Group is a leading healthcare organization in the US.It has career aspirants of our employees, providing them with both a platform and launching pad to success.The candidates can check the eligibility criteria and further details below. keep visiting our site regularly for more updates of job notifications and placement papers of any private company.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box. This is the exact place to choose IT Sector in Veon Consulting Recruitment 2018.
United Health Group Job Vacancies:
- Typist – Histopathology
- Junior Consultant – General Medicine
- Registered Nurse
- Medical Officer – MRD
- Technician-Operation Theatre
- Executive – Finance
- Lab Technologist – Laboratory Services
- Ward Aid – Nursing
- Technician – Central Sterile Supply Department
- Nurse Associate
- Junior Assistant
- Java Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
United Health Group Company Profile:
UnitedHealth Group Inc. is an American managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It is 6th in the United States on the Fortune 500. UnitedHealth Group offers products and services through two operating businesses, UnitedHealthcare and Optum, both subsidiaries of UnitedHealth Group. Optum is a new business brand of UnitedHealth Group and operating a business through Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services. UnitedHealth Group serves approximately 70 million individuals throughout the United States. In 2015, the company reported an operating income of $11 billion.
In 2011, J.D. Power and Associates gave UnitedHealthcare the highest employer satisfaction rating for self-insured health plans. In a 2010 insurance industry publication, Business Insurance (magazine), UnitedHealthcare was named “Readers Choice” winner in 2010 for “Best health plan provider. In contrast, a 2010 survey of hospital executives who have dealt with them, UnitedHealthcare received a 65% unfavorable rating. While this marks a 33% improvement over the prior year’s survey, UnitedHealthcare still ranked last among all listed.
Educational Qualification For United Health Group Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
United Health Group Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in United Health Group get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
United Health Group Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
United Health Group Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of United Health Group i.e, www.unitedhealthgroup.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
United Health Group Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of United Health Group for registration purpose: Click here to register