Uttarakhand Nursing 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
- 1 Uttarakhand Nursing 2018 – Application Form – Important Dates – Eligibility – How to Apply
- 1.1 Uttarakhand Nursing 2018
- 1.2 About Uttarakhand H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University:
- 1.3 Uttarakhand Nursing 2018 Notification:
- 1.4 Uttarakhand Nursing 2018 Important Dates:
- 1.5 Uttarakhand Nursing 2018 Registration Eligibility:
- 1.6 Uttarakhand Nursing 2018 FEE Structure:
- 1.7 How to Apply for Uttarakhand Nursing:
Uttarakhand Nursing 2018
Uttarakhand Nursing 2018: Application form will be initiated in the month of june 2018. Uttarakhand Nursing exam is a state level entrance test exam which is organized by H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Uttarakhand Nursing entrance exam will be organized to offer admission into ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Post Basic nursing courses. Candidate who are seeking for nurse cource can apply for Uttarakhand Nursing. This site would be a great help for Candidates at the time of registration for Uttarakhand Nursing 2018. Our site provides you with the complete details of Uttarakhand Nursing. we also provide you with the Uttarakhand Nursing Results. so bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com it would be helpful for your Uttarakhand Nursing Examination.
About Uttarakhand H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University:
The establishment of the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University fulfills one of very long cherished and important aspirations of the people of Uttarakhand to have best and highest level medical facility within the state. Although successive state governments tried to provide a chain of hospitals in the entire length and breadth of the state and also opened several medical, dental, nursing and para-medical colleges, both in the public and private sectors, for providing education in respective fields so that necessary trained personnel is available within the state for hospitals in Uttarakhand, still for various serious and critical cases the patients and their attendants had to run to Delhi and other distant places to get specialized and high level treatment. Moreover, the medical, nursing and para-medical institutions were so far affiliated to non-medical universities in the state which only conducted their examinations and awarded degrees and diplomas and had no expertise to guide the quality of education and research.
The establishment of the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Medical Uttarakhand Education University at Dehradun, by an Act enacted by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor on 18 February 2014 by the Uttarakhand Govt-Act-No72/xxxvi(3)/2014/07(1)/2014 to fulfills the long standing need of the people of Uttarakhand to have an institution for the advancement and development of medical education in the state. It aims not only to guide the medical, dental, nursing and para-medical education in the state by affiliating all such institutions with it but also itself carry high level and specialized teaching and research.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2018 Notification:
We provide you with all the information regarding Uttarakhand Nursing Examination. All the information will be provided at one place so that candidates get the information easily.
|Name of Exam||Nursing|
Uttarakhand Nursing 2018 Important Dates:
We provide you with Uttarakhand Nursing Essential Dates. These dates would help in getting a crystal view. so, that all the schedule can be made according to these dates which would be essential for Uttarakhand.
|Online application starts from||1st week of June 2018|
|Online fee submission date||1st week of June 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee||4th week of June 2018|
|Last date of submission of online application form||4th week of June 2018|
|Last date to send the E-challan along with filled-in application form||Last week of June 2018|
|Admit card downloading starts from||1st week of July 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of July 2018|
|Result announcement||3rd week of July 2018|
Uttarakhand Nursing 2018 Registration Eligibility:
Every Candidate applying for Uttarakhand Nursing must check Eligibility initially. The Candidate should meet all the criteria so that he might in a position to apply for the exam. Here we provide you with all the eligibility requirements.
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Nursing
- Duration : 2 years
- Eligibility : Pass in BSc/PC BSc/PB BSc Nursing recognised by Indian Nursing Council and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Nursing Specialisation
- Medical Surgical Nursing Psychiatric
- Mental Health Nursing
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Post Basic Nursing
- Duration : 2 years
- Eligibility : Pass in GNM after 10+2 or equivalent examination preferably with Science subjects. Candidates should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2018 FEE Structure:
- Application fee can be paid through Online.
- Payment can be made using Credit / Debit and Net banking.
|ANM/GNM||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 500/-|
|M.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Post Basic Nursing||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 700/-|
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Nursing:
Here we provide you with all the necessary steps which are helpful at the time of Registration. Follow these steps to make your application process simpler. Hope this be useful.
- Visit the official site provided
- Go for Registration link
- Fill the registration form and also it’s better to have a copy of all the details provided.
- Make a note of Registration number & Password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & other documents asked for.
- Take a printout after completion of application form for further reference.