Vertex Customer Solutions Recruitment 2018
- 1 Vertex Customer Solutions Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Vertex Customer Solutions Job Vacancies:
- 1.2 Vertex Customer Solutions Company Profile:
In this Post You will get all info regarding Vertex Customer Solutions Walk-ins, Vertex Customer Solutions Job openings, Vertex Customer Solutions Off-campus drive openings, Customer Solutions Referral drives, Vertex Customer Solutions Vacancies, Vertex Customer Solutions recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Vertex Customer Solutions Placement papers.
Vertex is a leader in BPO, Customer Management Outsourcing and IT Services. VERTEX Customer Solutions going to recruit freshers as well as experienced for their vacancy posts across India. Grab the great job opportunity to kick-start your career as a fresher.Before applying the application form online, Candidates should go through the Job Profile, Qualification, Job Description etc., clearly given below.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated.So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any SarkariRecruitment.com. spirants can find a job from IT Sector Vertex Customer Solutions through Recruitment 2018. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Vertex Customer Solutions Job Vacancies:
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Vertex Customer Solutions Company Profile:
Vertex is a call center operator that also offers a variety of other business process outsourcing (BPO) and customer management outsourcing services. Originally the back office service function inside UK utility company United Utilities, Vertex was spun out as a separate company in 1996. In 2007, United Utilities sold Vertex to a consortium of investors (Oak Hill Capital, GenNx360, Knox Lawrence International) for £217m. Vertex India is a leading integrated end- to end solution providers across Business Process Outsourcing, Customer Management Outsourcing and IT Services, serving the host of clients across many, sectors.
Our over 14,000 professionals specialize in unlocking value by providing excellent service to our client’s customers while delivering desired business outcomes. By building “same side of the table” relationships, we provide powerful insights and deliver solutions that improve customer experience, reduce cost-to-serve and increase profitability.
Educational Qualification For Vertex Customer Solutions Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution.Experience is also needed if required.
Vertex Customer Solutions Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Vertex Customer Solutions get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Vertex Customer Solutions Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates. After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Vertex Customer Solutions Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Vertex Customer Solutions i.e, www.vertexgroupindia.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Vertex Customer Solutions Official Link :
In this site we provide the official link of Vertex Customer Solutions for registration purpose: Click here to register