VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019: Vellore Institute of Technology invites application for admission to B.Tech Programs. VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VIT 2018 Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by VIT University. Every year, the college conducts its entrance exam VIT, based on which candidates are admitted to the first year of an undergraduate degree in engineering i.e. Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology. Interested students can apply for total 16 streams available at Vellore & 5 at Chennai campus. The test will be conducted in online & offline modes of Two & half an hour each. Aspirants can get admission in any of the below mentioned departments. For more information keep on visiting our web page sarkarirecruitment.com.
VIT University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 VIT University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 Age Limit
- 1.3 VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 Application Process
- 1.5 VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 Process
- 1.6 VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 Reservation
- 1.7 VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 Exam Centres
VIT University Admission 2018 is offered in B.Tech (UG Engineering), UG Arts and Science Degree Programmes M.Tech, BCA, MBA, B.Sc, BBA, MCA, B.Com, M.Sc, Ph.D., M.Phil. The University of VIT conducts entrance exams such as VITEEE, VITMEE for admission to various courses. VIT University conducts the computer based test (CBT). Students have to book their exam slot on a priority basis as per their requirement. It consists of total 120 questions (40 each from Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics). Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the test.
Students from all over India and abroad take admission in the prestigious institute to build a bright future. VIT University offers 19 Under Graduate, 34 Post Graduate, 2 Integrated and 4 Research programmes. The VIT University has been accredited A grade by NAAC. The dream of every student is to kick start their career with a reputed company in the desired field of work. More than 400 recruiters from core engineering and software companies visit the VIT University campuses every year for campus placements.
VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Last date of submission||1st March 2018|
|Exam||6th – 17th April 2018|
|Result||29th April 2018|
VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 Age Limit
- The date of birth as recorded in the High School/SSC/X Certificate will be considered only.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply for VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018.
- Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counseling.
VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- In this article, candidates can check the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2018 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination.
- Any candidate found ineligible or with incomplete documents at any time of the admission process they are not eligible.
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident/Non-Resident Indian National.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are only eligible to apply.
- Students who have studied only PCB at 10+2 level are eligible.
- They have to complete Mathematics bridge course after joining this course.
Duration: 4 years
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering (Offered at Chennai campus also)
- Information Technology
- Production & Industrial Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Offered at Chennai campus also)
- Automotive Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (Offered at Chennai campus also)
- Civil Engineering (Offered at Chennai campus also)
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Offered at Chennai campus also)
- Energy Engineering
- Mechanical with specialization in Chemical Process Engineering
Course Name: Bachelor of Technology
Duration: 4 years
- Bio Medical Engineering
VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 Application Process
The application form of VITEEE 2018 will available in online and offline mode. Aspirants can fill VITEEE application form with all particular details. Candidates can check the stages of filling the application form of VITEEE 2018 below.
- Registration – Candidates have to register by entering their name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number and email ID.
- Confirm password – Using the password sent by VIT and the registered email ID, candidates have to log in to the newly created account.
- Filling VITEEE application form – Candidates have to fill the application form by entering their personal, educational, communication details, etc.
- Application Fee payment process – Candidates have to pay the application fee using net banking, debit, credit card.
- Upload Photo, Signature – This stage requires the candidates to upload their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Offline application form of VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019
- Candidates can get the VITEEE application form in person form the Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal or Amaravati campus through a demand draft of Rs 1200 (inclusive of GST) in favor of “VIT University” payable at Vellore.
- Aspirants can also get the VITEEE application form from the designated post offices by paying Rs 1200 in cash.
- Candidates must fill the OMR application form carefully and sent it in the envelope.
- Must attach a photograph as specified in the application form and sign at the designated place.
- The signature of the parent or guardian is also mandatory.
- The filled VITEEE 2018 application should be sent through registered post or speed post.
- Candidates will receive an SMS about the receipt of the application form of VITEEE.
VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 Process
The Score of VITEEE 2018 is the only criteria to secure admission in VIT University. After confirmation & allotment of seat candidate have to make an advance payment of INR 50, 000 in form of DD at Vellore which includes INR 10,000 as counseling fee. For B.Tech courses, counseling will be held at Chennai & Vellore campuses. Counselling fee is nonrefundable it can be adjusted in the tuition fee once a student join in the university. VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 will not send any call letter to any student whether selected or not, however, the rank will be informed through SMS. Final selection will be confirmed after payment of balance fee.
VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 Reservation
Relaxation of 10% i.e. 50% marks in aggregate are required for SC/ST & natives of Jammu & Kashmir.
Students hailing from North Eastern states like Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Assam, Mizoram, Sikkim & Tripura have to maintain the aggregate of at least 50% marks.
VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 Exam Centres
Candidates must choose the exam center according to their convenience while filling in the application form. VITEEE 2018 will be held in exam centers in 124 cities across India. Outside India, VITEEE 2018 will be held in test centers across Dubai, Kuwait, Muscat, and Qatar. Candidates can select the VITEEE exam centers and book their slots for the online test as per their availability. Contenders can select at least two test centers for VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019 entrance exam while filling the application form.
Documents Required At The Time Of Counselling
- Rank card, Admit card & Counselling letter of VITEEE 2018.
- Community certificate.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination.
- Class Xth certificate.
- Demand Draft of INR 50, 000 in favor of “VIT University” payable at Vellore.
Mandatory Documents Required
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Two sets of photocopies of original documents.
- Marks sheets.
- Physical fitness Certificate.
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate.
- Provisional Admission letter.
- The affidavit signed by Student & parents on INR 20 stamp papers.
Note: Students from Telangana & Andhra Pradesh, have to submit a memorandum of marks at the time of admission.
VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
We hope the provided info is useful for the students. It is the best chance for the contenders to build their career in the reputed institute. Students can refer the given information and apply for VIT University B.Tech Admission 2018-2019. If you are satisfied with this article bookmark this page sarkarirecruitment.com.