VIT University International Admission 2018-2019: VIT University has announced the latest notification on VIT University International Admission 2018-2019 with the main motto to provide quality higher education with international standards. Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University offers admission under several categories to international students. The several categories are UG (B. Tech & Technology), PG & Integrated courses. VIT University also offers exchange programmes to foreign students in different languages through internships. These courses have been offered in two semesters (Fall & Winter) starting from December & July every year. From the below section you can find the detailed information regarding the admission to B.Tech Programs in VIT University for the academic session of 2018-2019.
VIT University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 VIT University Admission 2018-2019
Foreign nationals, Non Residential Indians (NRI), Person with Indian Origin PIO, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Students whose parents are working in abroad are eligible to apply for VIT University International Admission 2018-2019. The candidates can seek the admission to the B.Tech Degree Program by taking VITEEE 2018-2019. Or take direct admission via NRI category to the VIT University on the basis of the last qualifying exam. It is not mandatory that the candidate has to appear for the Entrance Examination. The VIT University International Admission 2018-2019 Process is available in online mode. Every year a huge number of students are taking admissions in VIT University. Candidates who are applying for VIT University International Admission 2018-2019 they must fill the forms and submit it before 31st March 2018. The VIT University International Admissions Application Form is provided on the official website. So, interested students must apply with all the particular details. The VIT University has provided good facilities for the students. After completion of the registration process, all the applied students must participate in the VIT University International Admission 2018-2019 Entrance Exam.
Every year the VIT University conduct Entrance Exam and providing International admissions in various UG, PG, Diploma, and Doctoral Courses. From here all the applying students can check VIT University International Admission 2018-2019 details. Some of the people did not find proper information. For the sake of the applicants, we create this page and updating complete details about VIT University Registration Process. Those who are waiting for the VIT University International Admission 2018-2019 Process they have to look at this page and refer the complete details. We gather all the complete details and equipped in the below section. Visit our website SarkariRecruitment.com regularly and check eligibility criteria, selection process, How To Apply etc. Refer the VIT University official website to avoid further complications.
VIT University International Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Qualification||International UG, PG, Diploma, and Doctoral Courses|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Last Date To Submit Application||31st March 2018|
VIT University International Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
For BE, B.Tech
Duration: 4 years
- Computer Science & Engineering (Offered at Chennai campus also)
- Civil Engineering (Offered at Chennai campus also)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (Offered at Chennai campus also)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Offered at Chennai campus also)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Offered at Chennai campus also)
- Mechanical with specialization in Chemical Process Engineering
- Production & Industrial Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Energy Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
Course Name: Bachelor of Technology
Duration: 4 years
- Bio Medical Engineering
Eligibility For NRI’s:
- Must have 10+2 with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology/Biotechnology.
- Those who have completed Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are eligible to apply for all B.Tech courses.
- For students having NRI status, sponsorship should be given by parents living in abroad only.
Eligibility For Foreign students
- English is compulsory as one of the subject at qualifying level.
- Should have 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Proof of foreign nationality required.
Apart from exams mentioned in eligibility details below mentioned qualifying exams will also be considered:
- Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) examination of Geneva.
- GCE examination of UK with higher grades at ordinary (‘O’) level in five subjects & Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology at advanced (‘A’) level.
- High school certificate examination from University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, UK.
- High school & Cambridge school certificate of ‘A’ level from institutions of Mauritius.
- 12 years secondary stage qualification approved by National Examination board of Sudan, Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda & Rwanda.
- Grade 12 passed from accredited institutions of Canada.
- 12 years if High School of Education/ Diploma/ certification from the school of China, Indonesia, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iraq, Kuwait, Syria, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE & other Gulf countries.
- Any other examination of foreign countries which found equivalent to 10+2 examination of India authorized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Completed HSC from state or Central Board of Secondary Education with 70% (50% For Foreign) marks.
- Mathematics as one compulsory subject.
- Students must have completed 12 years of education (equivalent to 10+2 system of India).
- Students born on or after July 01, 1995 are eligible to apply.
- Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the state / central board of examination with 70% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).
- Must have Valid visa & passport.
- Degree should be in full time mode with 60% marks for M. Tech. & 50% for MCA
- Employer certificate of the sponsor.
Pass in HSC from state or Central Board of Secondary Education with 70%(50% For Foreign) marks & Commerce/ Accountancy as one compulsory subject.
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Applied Microbiology) & Master of Science [M.Sc] (Biotechnology)
B.Sc. degree in any branch of Biological science which must include Botany/Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Nutrition/ Home science/ Agricultural science or Medicine.
Candidate should possess a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Chemistry)
B.Sc. degree in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Applied science along with Physics/Chemistry/ Mathematics as supportive subjects.
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Physics)
B.Sc. degree in Applied science, Electronics/Physics.
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Computer Science)
B.Sc. degree in Computer science/ Computer Applications. Students must have full time graduation degree with 50% marks. Students in final year of their degree are eligible.
B.Sc. (IT/Computer science), BCA of minimum three year duration with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 or graduate level with 60% marks.
Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Automotive Engineering)
B.E/ B.Tech. in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Manufacturing Engineering/Mechatronics.
Master of Technology [M.Tech] (CAD/ CAM)
B.E/B.Tech. in Mechanical / Automobile or Production Engineering.
B.E/B.Tech. in Civil / Mechanical / Biotechnology / Chemical / Electrical / Biochemical / Environmental
Or M.Sc. in Chemistry, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry.
Master of Technology [M.Tech.] (Mechatronics)
B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical / Automobile / Manufacturing / Production / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Computer Science / Information Technology / Mechatronics.
Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Manufacturing Engineering)
B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing / Automobile Engineering.
Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Structural Engineering)
B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering.
Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Information Technology)
- B.E/B. Tech in any stream.
- M.S / M.Sc. in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Software Engineering.
- MCA or any other equivalent degree with valid GATE score in Computer Science.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
Foreign Exchange Programmes
Internships have been offered by VIT University in several languages. They are Chinese, English, German, French.
How To Apply For VIT University International Admission 2018-2019
- Students have to fill the application form from the official link of international admissions.
- Scanned copy of class Xth marks sheet.
- Scanned copy of class XIIth marks sheet
- Age proof certificate size not more than 2MB in JPG/pdf format.
- Passport & Visa copies of student & Parent.
- Colour photograph of size 50 to 200kb (3.5 cm to 4.5 cm) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Signature of size 50 to 200kb (3.5 cm to 1.5 cm) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Certificate issued by employer & complete details about the designation of parents.
- Sponsorship letter.
VIT University International Admission 2018-2019 Admission Process
- Students can directly apply for B.Tech. without application cost.
- VITEEE is not mandatory.
- Selection is completely based on grades obtained in qualifying exam.
The issue of allotment letter: Authorities must check and confirmed the eligibility & cross checked the documents uploaded at the time of application. A branch allotment letter will be emailed on student’s registered ID. Branch once allotted will not be changed under any situation.
Confirmation of Eligibility: Documents uploaded by the students will be scrutinized to confirm the eligibility norms.
Balance fee: Students are required to pay the balance fee after receiving the provisional allotment letter.
Registration fee: If a student selected have to pay the non-refundable registration & processing fee of 1000 US dollars. This amount will be included in the tuition fee after final admission.
Dr. C Vijaya Kumar
Director, International Relations
VIT University, Vellore- 632 014
Tamil Nadu India.
Documents Required To Be Enclosed
- Two Coloured Photograph.
- Category Certificate.
- Experience Certificate & Age Certificate.
- Proof of Resident.
- Certificates & Marks sheet of Educational Qualification.
VIT University International Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
We hope the information is helpful for who are seeking admissions in VIT University International Admission 2018-2019. It is the best chance for the contenders to build their career. If you are satisfied with this article bookmark our site sarkarirecruitment.com.