Students can check latest Vivekanand Global University Admission 2018-2019 Process from this page. The Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur invites application forms for the interested students who want to take admissions in undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses for the academic year of 2018-2019. The Vivekanand Global University is receiving the application forms before April 2018. Students can easily refer the entire information about VGU Admission 2018-2019 from this article which is clearly provided in the below section. By scrolling down this page you can refer Vivekanand Global University Admission 2018-2019 Details, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, Required Documents are provided in this section. Simply check the entire article and grab the mandatory information. Visit the official website of Vivekanand Global University www.vgu.ac.in.
Vivekanand Global University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 Vivekanand Global University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 www.vgu.ac.in – Vivekanand Global University Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 Courses Offered By Vivekanand Global University
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Vivekanand Global University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.4 PGAT 2018 Application Fee
- 1.5 विवेकानंद ग्लोबल विश्वविद्यालय Important Dates
- 1.6 How to Apply For Vivekanand Global University Admission 2018-2019
The Vivekanand Global University is inviting Vivekanand Global University Admission for the session of 2018-2019. Candidates who want to get ad admissions in UG, PG courses offered by Vivekanand Global University can send their Vivekanand Global University Application Form 2018 before April 2018. Interested candidates can apply through Online mode or Offline mode. The Vivekanand Global University Application Form 2018 is available on the official website of VGU. Aspirants need to register themselves by filling the application form. We suggest all the students follow the below given guidelines and apply through Online/ Offline mode. From here all the candidates can grab the entire details. The Vivekanand Global University Entrance Exam is scheduled for May 2018. Candidates can check the Vivekanand Global University Eligibility Criteria for the below section. And applicants need to pay Rs. 1,800 and INR 21,800 for provisional admission form. Before filling the application form applicants need to refer the complete information which is updated here.
The Vivekanand Global University is a Private University. The VGU was established in 2012. The Vivekanand Global University provides UG, PG, Diploma and Ph.D. courses in various fields of Management, Computer Science and Applications, International Trade and Commerce, Basic & Applied Sciences and Architecture & Planning, Law, Engineering & Technology. Now the Vivekanand Global University is inviting online and offline application forms. So, students, who want to take admissions in Vivekanand Global University they have to enhance this chance and apply for Vivekanand Global University Admission 2018-2019. The main intention for Vivekanand Global University is to provide a good education for various courses. The VGU offers admissions under various UG, PG, and Diploma Courses. Those who want to build their career at Vivekanand Global University they can use this chance and register themselves. For each programme candidates must fill the separate application form. Bookmark our website Sarkari Recruitment for more details.
www.vgu.ac.in – Vivekanand Global University Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of the University||Vivekanand Global University|
|University Type||Private University|
|Starting Date||February 2018|
|Last Date||April 2018|
|UG Courses||B.Com, B.Tech, BBA, B.Sc., B.Arch, BBA|
|PG Courses||M.Sc, MBA, M.Tech, MA|
|Diploma Courses||Engineering, PGDBM|
Courses Offered By Vivekanand Global University
- Diploma in Engineering
- Law – BA LLB, LLB, BBA LLB
- B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons)/ B.Sc Agriculture
- MBA & PGDM
Eligibility Criteria For Vivekanand Global University Admission 2018-2019
From here students can refer course wise eligibility criteria. Interested students check the below given details and apply.
- Students must be passed in 10+2, with Mathematics and Physics compulsory subjects and Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Biology as optional with a minimum of 45% marks.
- M.Tech: Students must be passed B.Tech relevant 10+3+3 course with 50% marks from any recognized technical University Admissions.
- MBA & PGDM: Students should be done 10+2+3/ 10+3+3/ 10+2+4 or equivalent with a 50% aggregate marks from any recognized university or institute.
- Ph.D.: Students must be done a postgraduate course or equivalent with 55% marks from any recognized university.
- Candidate should have passed the SSC examination.
PGAT 2018 Application Fee
- For General and OBC Candidates the PGAT application fee is Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates the application fee is Rs. 300/-.
- And For female candidates the application fee is Rs. 100/-.
विवेकानंद ग्लोबल विश्वविद्यालय Important Dates
|Availability of online/ offline Application on PGAT||February 2018|
|Last date for Online application submission||April 2018|
|Closing Date for any corrections of examination paper and Final Submission||April 2018|
|Admit Card Available to Download||April 2018|
|Date of PGAT Examination||May 2018|
|Results Date||May 2018|
|Submission of Documents||June 2018|
|Classes will start from||July 2018|
How to Apply For Vivekanand Global University Admission 2018-2019
Students can apply for PGAT either online mode or offline mode. Follow the below given steps and register for Vivekanand Global University Entrance Exam. We had provided application process for both online and offline. So, students can look at the below given guidelines and apply for Vivekanand Global University Admission 2018-2019. For more details refer the official website of Vivekanand Global University. Scroll down apply for fill the application form by taking the help of given details.
Online Application Form
- Students must visit the official website of Vivekanand Global University www.vgu.ac.in.
- Those who want to wish the Vivekanand Global University Application Form they must register themselves.
- Once students can register for PGAT you can receive Application ID.
- A new user will be asked at the time of registration.
- Now fill the form with required details such as Name, Number, Email Address and Password.
- After completion of the process, the Application Form and User ID will display on the screen and sent to your mobile number.
- Students must keep the Application ID safe for further purpose.
- Candidates can visit the official website of Vivekanand Global University www.vgu.ac.in.
- Fill the form and Submit the application form to the given Vivekanand Global University address.
Vivekanand Global University Address
Sector 36, Sisyawas, NRI Road, Jagatpura,
Jaipur – 303 012 Rajasthan, India.
- High School Mark-sheets
- 10+2 Mark-sheets
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
Vivekanand Global University Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
The Vivekanand Global University Admission 2018-2019 Process complete details are available in the above section. those who are applying for Vivekanand Global University Entrance Exam must refer the complete information and register themselves through online mode or offline mode. Stick to this web page and get instant updates. Applied candidates must attend for PGAT Exam in May 2018.