Want to get a clear idea about the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2020 and test pattern for the posts of WBPSC Audit and Accounts in West Bengal Public Service Commission. Then there is the correct solution for the candidates. In this post, we are providing a clear view of all the details regarding the West Bengal PSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2020 and test pattern for the posts of West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer. The candidates who are interested in these jobs can get all the information regarding notification, exam pattern, pscwbonline.gov.in Syllabus through this site. In this site, we keep updating all the necessary details, without any confusion the candidate can get a clear view regarding WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2020 and test pattern.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2020
- 1 WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2020
- 2 West Bengal PSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2020
- 3 West Bengal PSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2020
- 4 West Bengal PSC Company Profile
- 5 WBPSC Accounts Exam Pattern
- 6 West Bengal PSC Accounts & Audit For BUSINESS MATHEMATICS
- 7 ACCOUNTANCY
- 8 AUDITING
- 9 Download WBPSC Audit Accounts Syllabus
- 10 Auditing
- 11 Business Laws
- 12 Cost and Management Accountancy
Nowadays most of the people are interested in bank/government jobs rather than any other software/private job. The reason behind this is due to having job security in bank/government jobs, salary hikes, job timings, and other additional benefits. There is heavy competition for jobs in any government or bank sector. So every year lakhs of students are appearing for these bank/government jobs like West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer etc. But only a few people are getting succeeded in these jobs. One of the reasons for not getting success is not having a clear idea about the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2020 of the exam and test pattern.
The candidate who is willing to get this job has to know the exact syllabus. Knowing the syllabus he/she can plan his preparation based on further details like the test pattern, vacancies, etc . See the syllabus pdf and previous papers pdf below. The West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit Syllabus 2020 is available on our site. Along with the syllabus, the Exam Pattern, West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Previous Papers are also available on our website. So, the Applied candidates can check the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2020.
Also Check: WBPSC Audit and Accounts Previous Papers
West Bengal PSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2020
|WBPSC Syllabus 2020|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Audit and Accounts Services|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Personality Test, Personal Interview|
Not only getting the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus PDF is important but also previous papers of West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer is also play a key role for getting success in exams. For the convenience of the candidates here in this post, we have provided all the necessary information like syllabus and previous papers in PDF format. After the submission of the application of West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer, the candidate who wants to check WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2020 can see here. On our website, we are providing the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus and previous papers PDF download.
West Bengal PSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2020
In this post, we are providing the PDF download WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus and previous papers for the exam of West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer. Get the download of West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer Syllabus and previous papers below. We keep updating the details of exam pattern and topic wise details and exam guide useful for the candidate for the preparation of the West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account & Audit officer exam.
West Bengal PSC Company Profile
WBPSC expands as West Bengal Public Service Commission. The primary purpose of this commission is to recruit civil servants on the basis of merit and open competition. Functions of Commission are conducting examinations for appointments to public services and posts in the West Bengal government. It should consult on methods of recruitment and recommend appointments to civil services.
WBPSC Accounts Exam Pattern
|Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali Composition.||1 and ½ hours||50|
|English Composition||1 and ½ hours||50|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||1 and ½ hours||50|
|Business Mathematics||3 hours||100|
|Auditing||1 and ½ hours||50|
|Information Technology & Computer Science||1 and ½ hours||50|
West Bengal PSC Accounts & Audit For BUSINESS MATHEMATICS
- Ratio & Proportion with simple applications
- A.P., G.P., Convergence, and divergence of G.P., Series
- Compound Interest and Annuities
- Set Theory
- Index Numbers
- Advance Book Keeping, Single and Double Entry Book Keeping and Accounts
- Bills of Exchanges
- Depreciation and sinking funds
- Self-balancing ledger
- Partnership Accounts
- Branch Accounts
- Departmental Accounts
- Company Accounts
- Higher Purchase and Royalty
- Loss of profit insurance
- Final Accounts
- The general idea of auditing
- Internal control- internal audit-internal check
- Audit program
- Valuation and verification of assets & liabilities
- Duties & responsibilities of Auditor
- Auditor Reports and certificate- the concept of true and fair view materiality (concepts and
- Audit of various institutions
- Audit of local bodies
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India and its constitutional role.
Download WBPSC Audit Accounts Syllabus
- The common which means of the time period auditing
- Authorization audit, propriety audit, and achievement audit – plan achievement as the audit.
- Auditing within the non-company sector.
- The construction, nature and particular options of Government audit.
- The workplace of the Auditor
- General and Comptroller within the Indian Constitution
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Performance of the Government audit system
- Government Audit and the Parliament, Audit of several types of Government organizations.
- Banker and the Customer
- Banker’s entries within the Pass Book
- Paying Banker and the Collecting Banker
- Sufficient causes for refusing cost
- Risks and duties of paying Bankers and their Statutory Protection
- Statutory Protection of Collecting Banker
- The Negotiable Instruments Acts
- Advances towards securities, Advances towards assure
- Guarantee and Indemnity
- The type of a Bank’s Guarantee
- The Banker and the Guarantor
- Advances towards collateral securities
- Hypothecation and mortgage
- Advances towards items and paperwork of title to items
- Bills of Loading
- Dock and Warehouse Warrants
- Letter of Hypothecation
- Advances towards land and were constructing.
Cost and Management Accountancy
- Delegation – Objectives and Policies
- Participative administration practices
- Long-vary planning
- Training and improvement of human assets
- Appraisal of efficiency – Control and Coordination
- “Management by goals” and completely different approaches to administration.
This process will help you to plan and structure for the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2020 to effectively reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit our website Sarkari Recruitment for more information.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2020: Click Here
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & Private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit cards, Cut off marks, Application forms, Selection process, Syllabus, Placement papers, Previous Papers, Study materials, Tips.