WII Project Personnel Syllabus 2018
- 1 WII Project Personnel Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Wildlife Institute of India Syllabus 2018 – Project Personnel Details
- 1.2 wii.gov.in Project Personnel Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 Selection Process For WII Project Personnel Vacancies 2018
- 1.4 Download WII Project Personnel Syllabus 2018 PDF
Details of WII Project Personnel Syllabus 2018 has provided on this page. The higher authorities of Wildlife Institute of India had planned to conduct the exam on the scheduled date on 29th December 2018 at various examination centers. The list of examination centers is given in the below sections. Gather the details of Wildlife Institute of India Syllabus 2018, and start the preparation as early as possible. Furthermore, aspirants can get more information about the Wildlife Institute of India Syllabus 2018 along with the wii.gov.in Project Personnel Exam Pattern 2018, and Wildlife Institute of India Selection Process. Check this entire page to get more info on WII Project Personnel Syllabus 2018, and applicants can bookmark our site Sarkari Naukri by clicking Ctrl+D.
You Can Also Check: WII Project Personnel Previous Papers
Wildlife Institute of India Syllabus 2018 – Project Personnel Details
|WII Project Personnel Syllabus 2018 PDF Download & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Post Name||Project Personnel (Research Biologist, Project Biologist, Project Assistant (GIS Component), Senior Biologist)|
|Number of Openings||8 Posts|
|Application Form Start Date||6th December 2018|
|Closing Date For The Application Form||20th December 2018|
|Exam Date||29th December 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test, and Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
wii.gov.in Project Personnel Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates who had applied for this recruitment, they need to collect the wii.gov.in Project Personnel Exam Pattern 2018 from this article. In this wii.gov.in Project Personnel Exam Pattern 2018, applicants can know the name of subjects, the total number of marks. time duration, and other.
- Candidates who had applied for the Project Personnel vacancies got those applicants the written exam will be for 50 Marks and the time duration is 1 Hour.
- 25 Marks for General ecology and conservation and it is common for all the candidates.
- Subject domains of respective posts (25 Marks) i.e., Ecology (for candidates applying for positions of Research Biologist, Project Biologist, and Senior Biologist), and GIS & Remote Sensing (for candidates applying for positions of Project Assistant-GIS component).
Selection Process For WII Project Personnel Vacancies 2018
We know that many of the people are waiting to verify the Selection Process For WII Project Personnel Vacancies 2018 information. Based on the performance of applicants in the written test and Personal Interview the higher authorities of the Wildlife Institute of India will select the suitable contenders. Moreover, the competition is very high so that aspirants have to surely prepare well by checking the WII Project Personnel Syllabus 2018, wii.gov.in Project Personnel Exam Pattern 2018, and WII Project Personnel Previous Papers. Therefore, those who will clear the written test with given minimum marks, they are only eligible to attend for the final round that is Personal Interview.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Download WII Project Personnel Syllabus 2018 PDF
In this sections, all the candidates can collect the details of WII Project Personnel Syllabus 2018. Moreover, applicants are searching for various websites on the internet for the WII Project Personnel Syllabus 2018, but they are unable to find the exact information. So stop searching here and there for WII Project Personnel Syllabus 2018. Therefore, download the below given direct link of WII Project Personnel Syllabus 2018 and start your preparation.
WII Project Personnel Syllabus – General ecology and conservation
- General wildlife conservation issues in India.
- Losses and threats to biodiversity and climate change.
- Role of protected areas in conservation.
- Conservation outside Protected Areas.
- Translocation and reintroduction projects.
- Major conservation projects like Project Tiger, Elephant, Lion etc.
- Human-wildlife interactions.
- Village relocation and compensation schemes for conservation.
- Legal instruments for conservation: Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972; Indian Forest Act, 1927; Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980; and Environmental (Protection) Act, 1986. International agreements and conventions (CITES, CMS, CBD, and Ramsar).
Wildlife Institute of India Ecology Syllabus
- General ecology, Basic concepts of ecosystems. Energy flow, nutrient cycles, and trophic levels. Definitions of plant and communities, populations and individuals. Species interactions: competition, predation, and mutualism. Population demography and dynamics. Carrying capacity. Metapopulation concept. Nature and structure of biological communities. Niche concept. Succession. Factors governing species diversity. Vertebrate biology. Bio-molecules (DNA, RNA, and proteins); Conservation applications of genetics (loss of genetic diversity, inbreeding depression, and bottleneck). Population and Habitat Viability Analysis. Small and declining population paradigms. Ecological restoration.
- Probability theory and distributions. Parametric and Non Parametric tests of difference. ANOVA, Correlation and regression analysis. Population enumeration techniques.
- Major wildlife habitats in India: forests, grasslands, wetlands, and deserts. Bio-geographic zones and affinities of flora and fauna in the Indian subcontinent. Protected Area network. Losses and threats to biodiversity. Habitat fragmentation, barriers, and isolation. Climate change.In situ and ex situ conservation. Management of small and insular populations. Role of protected areas in Conservation. Conservation outside Protected Areas. Translocation and reintroduction projects. Project Tiger, Elephant and Snow Leopard. Human wildlife interactions. Concepts of eco-development, village relocation, and compensation schemes for conservation
wii.gov.in Project Personnel GIS & Remote Sensing Syllabus
- Basic principles of remote sensing and aerial photo interpretation. Fundamental laws governing the remote sensing science, Concept of Electro Magnetic Spectrum and Energy interactions with the atmosphere and with earth surface features. Platforms and Sensors, Resolution, Image and False-color composite, introduction to digital data, Digital Image processing, elements of visual interpretation techniques. Advance Remote sensing techniques.
- Geographic Information System-Basics, Components of GIS, Coordinate systems and Map Projections, Data Models-Raster and Vector. GIS data and its structure Geospatial Data and GIS operations, attribute data, thematic layers, and query analysis, Global positioning systems.
- Basic concepts of ecology, Major wildlife habitats in India, Protected Area network. Project Tiger, Impacts of developmental projects on wildlife.
To Download WII Project Personnel Syllabus 2018 PDF: Click HERE