The WII Recruitment 2018 Notification is out. Interested aspirants can register for Project Scientist, Assistant, Fellow vacancies. Job hunters who are looking for wii.gov.in Job Openings, they need to check this page. The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) announced 24 posts. Competitors apply for Project Scientist Recruitment 2018 before the last date. From 17th July 2018 to 16th August 2018, aspirants enrolled for Project Scientist and Other Posts. To make for the contenders, we attached official notification at the end of this page. Many applicants are willing to fill out the application process for वन्यजीव संस्थान भारत Recruitment 2018. Therefore, competitors check the details and participant in the Online Application for WII Recruitment 2018.
WII Recruitment 2018
- 1 WII Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 wii.gov.in Recruitment 2018 For Project Assistant, Fellow Scientist Posts
- 1.2 Post – Wise Vacancies – WII Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Age Limit – Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 WII Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
- 1.5 Educational Qualification Details For Project Scientist and Other Posts
- 1.6 वन्यजीव संस्थान भारत Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
- 1.7 Procedure To Apply For WII Recruitment 2018
As soon as possible, job hunters take a look at this page and apply for WII Recruitment 2018 before the closing date that is 16th August 2018. Moreover, contenders who fill the application process, they have to make a perfect preparation to crack the written test. The Wildlife Institute of India is conducting written test on 2nd September 2018. So, candidates go to this page and know the eligibility details before going to participate in the application process. Furthermore, job hunters need to know the eligibility details such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, Post-Wise Vacancies, Application Starting Date and Closing Date id mentioned in this web page. Aspirants check the page clearly and start filling the application process.
Also Check: Uttarakhand PSC Jobs
wii.gov.in Recruitment 2018 For Project Assistant, Fellow Scientist Posts
|वन्यजीव संस्थान भारत Recruitment 2018|
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Post Name||Project Assistant Grade II, Fellow, Scientist, Spatial Analyst|
|Number of Openings||24 Posts|
|Starting Date||17th July 2018|
|Closing Date||16th August 2018|
|Date of the Written Test||2nd September 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Personal Interview Along with Certificate Verification|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
Many contenders don’t know to apply for WII Recruitment 2018. Therefore, aspirants spend some time to know the complete information related to वन्यजीव संस्थान भारत Vacancies 2018. And also we arranged post wise vacancies in the below section. So job hunters know the entire details and fill out the application process. Moreover, job hunters who enter the correct details to fill the application process, they have to check this web page. In the above, we mentioned clear information related to Important Dates, Name of the Organization, Number of Vacancies, Name of the Posts, Selection Process, Exam Date and Official Website. Job hunters download the notification attached at the end of this page and check the recruitment details to fill the application process. Job hunters go to the end of this page and download the notification as soon as possible.
Also Check: WII Admit Card
Post – Wise Vacancies – WII Recruitment 2018
- Project Scientist (Conservation Biology) – 1 Posts
- Spatial Analyst – 1 Posts
- Project Fellow (Ecotoxicology) – 1 Posts
- Project Fellow (Data management) – 1 Posts
- Project Fellow (Ex situ conservation) – 1 Posts
- Project Fellow (Community mobilizer) – 1 Posts
- Extension Officer (Conservation Education) – 1 Posts
- Project Fellow (Interpretation) – 1 Posts
- Project Fellow (Visualizer) – 1 Posts
- Project Assistant Grade II (Fine Arts) – 1 Posts
- Project Assistant Grade II (Socioeconomics) – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant Grade II (Conservation education) – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant Grade II (Ecology) Project Assistant – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant Grade II (Administration) – 2 Posts
Conservation Action Plan For Manipur’s Brow-antlered Deer Or Sangai
- Project Fellow (Veterinary) – 1Posts
- Project Fellow (Ecology) – 1 Posts
- Project Assistant Grade II (Technical) – 2 Posts
Also Check: Uttarakhand Govt Jobs
Management Of Invasive Species In Wet Grasslands Of Kaziranga Tiger Reserve
- Junior Project Fellow – 2 Posts
Age Limit – Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2018
Candidates need to have 30 to 45 years age limit to participate in the वन्यजीव संस्थान भारत Recruitment 2018 process. Aspirants check the notification attached at the end of this page and know a lot of information related to Project Scientist, Assistant, Fellow Recruitment 2018.
Also Check: WII Result
Organization set the age relaxation based on their norms.
- SC/ ST category aspirants need have 5 years and OBC contenders have 3 years.
WII Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
Contenders need to pay the online application fee for all category wise aspirants. In the next section, we mentioned category wise application fee.
- General / OBC category aspirants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 800/-
- And Reserved category job seeker5s need to pay the application fee for SC / ST is Rs. 100/-
You Can Also Check: BCPL Recruitment
Educational Qualification Details For Project Scientist and Other Posts
Aspirants must and should finish the Master’s Degree in required streams in government recognized university. From the bottom of this page, we furnish a direct link to download the Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2018 Notification. So participants download the notification at free of cost and check the educational details for required posts.
वन्यजीव संस्थान भारत Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is planning to conduct a written test on 2nd September 2018. And contenders who registered for wii.gov.in Project Scientist, Assistant, Fellow Posts, they need to attend the selection process. Job seekers gain a good score in the written exam, they enter into the further selection process. Actually selection process comprises of Online Test, Personal Interview, and CenteDocument Verification.
Procedure To Apply For WII Recruitment 2018
Competitors follow the steps arranged in the below and registered for वन्यजीव संस्थान भारत Project Scientist, Assistant, Fellow vacancies before the closing date that is 16th August 2018.
- Visit the official website of Wildlife Institute of India (WII) that is wii.gov.in.
- Explore for WII Recruitment 2018 Notification on the home page.
- Download the notification.
- And check the entire details printed on the notification.
- Now open the application and enter your valid details like Name, Date of Birth, Educational Details and also attache the related documents.
- Once refer the application and tab on the submit button.
- Job seekers download the application form for further usage.
WII Recruitment 2018 Notification: Click Here
The details obtained in the above article is useful for the aspirants who are looking at above. Here we attached the direct notification. So contenders download the WII Recruitment 2018 Notification and fill out the application process. Interested aspirants need to finish the application process from 17th July 2018 to 16th August. And the written test is organizing on 2nd September 2018. A contender who is looking for Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Card and much more are available in our portal that is Sarkari Recruitment.