Yahoo Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers /Experienced Candidates :
In this Post You will get all info regarding Yahoo Walk-ins , Yahoo Job openings , Yahoo Off campus drive , Yahoo Referral drives , Yahoo Vacancies , Yahoo recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Yahoo Placement papers.
Yahoo provides huge number of vacancies for all the eligible candidates .In this site you can get the details of job profiles and all other required details.
Yahoo is one of the most popular search engine and known for its web portal.In this site we updates each and every information regarding the job openings for freshers as well as experienced in Yahoo.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details . Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam.Here we provides the recruitment link 2017 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated.So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Yahoo Inc. (also known simply as Yahoo!) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. Yahoo was founded by Jerry Yang and David Filo in January 1994 and was incorporated on March 2, 1995.Yahoo was one of the pioneers of the early internet era in the 1990s. Marissa Mayer, a former Google executive, serves as CEO and President of the company.
It is globally known for its Web portal, search engine Yahoo! Search, and related services, including Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! News, Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! Groups, Yahoo! Answers, advertising, online mapping, video sharing, fantasy sports, and its social media website. It is one of the most popular sites in the United States. According to third-party web analytics providers, Alexa and SimilarWeb, Yahoo! is the highest-read news and media website, with over 7 billion views per month, being the fifth most visited website globally, as of September 2016. According to news sources, roughly 700 million people visit Yahoo websites every month. Yahoo itself claims it attracts “more than half a billion consumers every month in more than 30 languages”
Once the most popular website in the U.S., Yahoo slowly started to decline since the late 2000s, and on July 25, 2016 Verizon Communications announced its intent to acquire Yahoo’s internet business for US$4.8 billion—the company was once worth over US$100 billion. Its 15% stake in Alibaba Group and 35.5% stake in Yahoo! Japan will remain intact.
Yahoo Job Vacancies List :
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification Required :
All the candidates who want to apply for the job vacancies should posses Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in the respective fields from a recognized university or institution.The candidate should have experience also if required.
Yahoo Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Yahoo get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Yahoo Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Yahoo Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Yahoo i.e.in.yahoo.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.