Zomato Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Zomato Walk-ins, Zomato Job openings, Zomato Off-campus drive Zomato Referral drives, Zomato Vacancies, Zomato recruitment, Zomato careers, Zomato Registration Link Zomato Placement papers. This is the exact place to choose IT Sector in Zomato Recruitment 2018.
The career in Zomato !!!! Zomato is an online restaurant guide providing information on home delivery, dine-out, cafés and nightlife across the world.As a part of the Zomato technology team, you should have a deep passion for coding, and also be versatile to explore and solve problems confronted in the varied areas of computer science.The interested candidate scan checks the required mentioned below.Register the basic details through the official link given below. For latest updates of jobs information and placement papers keep in touch with this page.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Zomato Job Vacancies:
- Content Associate
- Sales Manager
- Senior Sales Officer
- Information Management
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Zomato Company Profile:
Zomato is a restaurant search and discovery service founded in 2008 by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah. It currently operates in 23 countries, including India, Australia and the United States.
Educational Qualification For Zomato Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Zomato Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Zomato get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Zomato Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Zomato Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Zomato i.e. www.zomato.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login you account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
In this site we provide the official link of Zomato for registration purpose: Click here to register