11th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Recruitment 2017 Notification Highlights
Have you been looking for 11th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then check the 11th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this page. Many of the peoples are preparing for various competitive exams. For the sake of candidates, we are providing daily current affairs quiz on our website sarkarirecruitment.com. On our website, we are sharing daily current affair basis. Now simply scroll down this page and practice the 11th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Along with solutions, you can find today’s current affairs. Hope the given 11th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is useful for the candidates who are looking on the internet. Hope the providing information is very useful for you. So, don’t waste your valuable time on searching 11th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz on various websites. Simply, scroll down this page and get today’s current affairs quiz.
Practice 11th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is available on this page. So, today we are discussing important topics such as Nepal-India Oversight Mechanism, Graded Response Action Plan, Federal bank is headquartered at, fifth Asian Indoor and Martial, Sports, third protocol, Udaypur Wildlife Sanctuary (UWS), Union Government, Disaster Information Volunteers (DIV), first Indian branch, First Ever Film festival, jointly inaugurated train service, Asian Boxing Championships, National Entrepreneurship Award under Mentor (Government), Medals, General Conference of the UNESCO, Operations in India recently. Visit our website and get daily current affairs quiz updates.
Start 11th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The 5th meeting of Nepal-India Oversight Mechanism was held in which city?
D. New Delhi
2. The ‘Graded Response Action Plan’ was notified earlier this year (2017) by the Environment Ministry. The plan is meant to tackle
A. Air pollution in all urban regions of India
B. Water pollution in river Ganga
C. Soil pollution in eastern regions of India
D. None of the above
3. Federal bank is headquartered at __________
A. Andhra Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
4. Which country US President Donald Trump to address key Apec summit?
B. North Korea
5. Which state assembly passes the Prevention of Dangerous Activities of Bootleggers, Dacoits, Drug Offenders, Goondas, Immoral traffic offenders and Landgrabbers (Amendment) Bill, 2017?
A. Andhra Pradesh
6. The fifth Asian Indoor and Martial arts games held in which country
7. The govt has notified the third protocol between India and New Zealand for the avoidance of double taxation. The currency of New Zealand is
8. The Udaypur Wildlife Sanctuary (UWS) is located in which state?
9. Union Government notified Tax avoidance Protocol between India and___?
A. New Zealand
10. The recently introduced Disaster Information Volunteers (DIV) Programme is most closely associated with which one of the following?
A. Disaster preparedness and contingency planning
B. Women Self Help Groups
C. Risk coverage
D. Social Media
11. UAE’s second-largest lender, Emirates NBD has opened its first Indian branch in which of the given cities?
12. Which is the First Ever Film festival observed in India?
A. Nordic-Baltic Festival
B. Jaipur International Film Festival
C. Pune Film Festival
D. VIBGYOR FILM Festival
13. Which express Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina jointly inaugurated train service between Kolkata and Khulna through video conference?
A. Sampark Kranthi
B. Jan Shatabdi
14. ___ won the gold medal in the Asian Boxing Championships in the Light Flyweight category recently.
A. Kim Hyang Mi
B. Mary Kom
C. Alejandra Jimenez
D. Laishram Sarita Devi
15. Who has been honored with the 2017 National Entrepreneurship Award under Mentor (Government) Category?
A. Sheetal Salve
B. Renu Swarup
C. Prahalad Sharma
D. Pankaj Gupta
16. Which IIT institute to host the Blockchain summit and hackathon, which will be organized by NITI Aayog?
A. IIT Indore
B. IIT Bombay
C. IIT Madras
D. IIT Delhi
17. According to the ‘Q3 2017 Salary Budget Planning Report’ by Willis Towers Watson, salaries in India are projected to rise by_________percent in 2018, being the highest in the Asia Pacific region.
18. Which American digital payments company recently launched Domestic payments in India?
A. Accelitec Wallet Builder
B. Pay Pal
D. Citrus Pay
19. Which country hosted the 39th session of the General Conference of the UNESCO?
20. Which begins operations in India recently?
A. NBD bank
B. ABN Amro
C. Citi Bank
D. DBS Bank