12th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
In this section, we have given the 12th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. On this page, we are providing 12th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz in Quiz and Answer format. Compitetriors who are attempting the Current Affairs Quiz they can easily gain a lot of General Knowledge. By checking this article candidates can take a quiz. Contenders who want to get regular updates about Current Affairs Quiz simply bookmark our website SarkariRecruitment. Candidates can go to the below section and practice today’s current affairs quiz. Prepare well and crack the written exam easily. Refer 12th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and test your General Knowledge.
If you are looking for 12th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz then this is a right place to practice today’s current affairs quiz. Comming to today’s topics International Solar Alliance, headquarter of UN Women, ASEAN India Connectivity Summit (AICS), International Charlemagne Prize, International Hockey Federation (FIH-2018), market capitalization, Syndicate Bank, Sports, women in the society, Hockey World League Final, World’s Biggest Floating Solar Project, Union Health and Family Welfare Minister, President of the United Nations General Assembly, National Trachoma Survey Report etc. Scroll down and practice today’s current affairs quiz.
Start 12th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has discovered Excitonium?
A. Thomas M Baer
B. Jukes Brandon
C. Willie Smith
D. Bert Halperin
2. Recently, which country has launched its first astronaut program?
3. International Solar Alliance will develop an insurance scheme. What is its name?
A. Common Risk Mitigating Mechanism
B. Common Risk Mechanism
C. Common Risk Mechanism System
D. Common Risk Management
4. The headquarter of UN Women is located in _______
A. Geneva, Switzerland
B. Moscow, Russia
C. Paris, France
D. New York, United States
5. The ASEAN India Connectivity Summit (AICS) is being held in which city?
B. New Delhi
6. Which programme to be launched at cost of 1,756 crore rupees for period 2017-18 to 2019-20 recently?
A. Khelo India programme
B. Jawahar Gram Samridhi Yojana
D. Integrated Rural Development Program
7. Who has won the International Charlemagne Prize?
A. Bill Clinton
B. Barack Obama
C. Vladimir Putin
D. Emmanuel Macron
8. Qatar is _____ country to sign a deal for Typhoon jets?
9. Which country will host the 46th Congress of the International Hockey Federation (FIH-2018)?
10. Which Automobile Company of India has topped in terms of the market capitalization?
A. Tata Motors
C. Honda Motors
D. Maruti Suzuki
11. Syndicate Bank has cut its MCLR rate by _____%.
12. West Indies’ batsman _______ became the first batsman to slam 800 sixes in T20 cricket.
A. Kieron Pollard
B. Steve Smith
C. Chris Gayle
D. Mark Polo
13. Name the programme launched by UN Women in collaboration with Facebook to spread awareness regarding the contribution of women in the society
A. Women Power
B. We the Women
C. Women is the Future
D. We Deserve Better
14. Which country won the gold medal at the Hockey World League Final?
15. Which country Starts World’s Biggest Floating Solar Project?
16. Who is the Union Health and Family Welfare Minister?
A. Ravi Shankar Prasad
B. Ananth Kumar Hegde
C. Ashraf Khan
D. JP Nadda
17. National Congress party to name whom as their president today?
A. Prakash Babanna Hukkeri
B. Santokh Singh Chaudhary
C. Rahul Gandhi
D. Abhijit Mukherjee
18. Sukharanjan Sengupta who passed away recently was a renowned ______
19. Who is the President of the United Nations General Assembly?
A. Anthony Lake
B. Miroslav Lajcak
C. Achim Steiner
D. Jafar Javan
20. National Trachoma Survey Report (2014-17), India has been declared free from infective Trachoma which is a contagious bacterial infection causing damage to ____.